Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help..I am freaked out about missing period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy69 said:
Well not to completely beat the topic to death - my point was to make a broad statement about how many women come to their first cycle experience.

Anyway - we are just trying to constantly constantly constantly pound in that just because you aren't getting the results you want doesn't mean steroids is the only way to go - its really telling me that you haven't learned how to optimally tweak your diet for your bodytype and where you are coming from. But that aside, you do live and learn - nutrition, metabolism, "fitness" are not things that are intuitively obvious and certainly no one can give you the complete and full disclosure on how it all goes to gether w/ hormones & body chemistry - that is your very own personal experiment.

As QT said - how are things going now? You most likely are NOT going to get your period until you are cleared of all the chemicals and your body has found some sort of natural control again.

The point is taken. But how can we expect her to do her own valid research when she reads the stickies at the top of this forum (which are wrong in several areas), then asks for advice and is told something completely incorrect? I mean...Amber did her research, then came here and was told (by someone who apparently hasn't done enough of her own research) the opposite of what Amber's research has led her to believe? What I'm saying is that more research needs to be done, but not by the person who started this thread...

The simple answer is that nobody knows why she's missing her period. It could be from the steroids, it could be from having low bodyfat already, it could be from the thyroid med, it could be ideopathic, etc...

Anthony Roberts said:
The point is taken. But how can we expect her to do her own valid research when she reads the stickies at the top of this forum (which are wrong in several areas), then asks for advice and is told something completely incorrect? I mean...Amber did her research, then came here and was told (by someone who apparently hasn't done enough of her own research) the opposite of what Amber's research has led her to believe? What I'm saying is that more research needs to be done, but not by the person who started this thread...

The simple answer is that nobody knows why she's missing her period. It could be from the steroids, it could be from having low bodyfat already, it could be from the thyroid med, it could be ideopathic, etc...
I don’t want to get into a pissing match here but you post “facts” from studies. Most studies are fund by someone for typically there own gain. I am sure I could find a study somewhere that might prove the sky is in fact green. The woman here speak from personal experience what they have done how it affected them no financial motives behind there posts we are offering up free advise. You are posting studies to razzel and dazzle people into purchasing your services.

superqt4u2nv said:
I don’t want to get into a pissing match here but you post “facts” from studies. Most studies are fund by someone for typically there own gain. I am sure I could find a study somewhere that might prove the sky is in fact green. The woman here speak from personal experience what they have done how it affected them no financial motives behind there posts we are offering up free advise. You are posting studies to razzel and dazzle people into purchasing your services.

Here's a brief introduction to why your reasoning is not sound:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/circumstantial-ad-hominem.html

I don't frequent the boards all that much anymore but felt the need to put my $.02 in.

Um, the studies posted reflect results in men. Please post studies that reflect results in women.

IMHO, the thread starter did not do enough research of her own, even after the disastrous initial cycle. She certainly does not need another man giving her erroneous information. If she is a smart woman, she would heed the words of the experienced women on this board.

Amber21 said:
Hi I am new to site..I have a urgent question...I did my first cycle of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /and winstrol about 3 months ago. I stopped it prematurely because I was experiencing more side affects (enlarging clit,voice change/hoarseness which I am still pretty depressed about) than positive gains...I have been missing my period since...I am now freaking out because I didn't realize that it could be a really bad problem..it's been 4 months. I don't think I am pregnant but am going to make sure this weekend. AND I just started a fat cutting cycle of 10mg Anavar, 50 mcgs T3 and 60 mcgs of Clenbuterol a day....I'm about a week in... CAN anyone give advice? on anything regarding my situation...

Thanks so much...
nervous..

Amber,

As someone who has lost their period for many months at a time for about ten years now and not always for the same reason may I suggest you go to your GYN and have a yearly check up done, have them test everything and make sure you tell the doctor everything you've stated here.

There are so many possible reasons why this can happen and sometimes it can be as simple as a nice dose of progesterone to get things starting again.

:)

Good Luck.

Go see the that GYN!

takniteasy said:
Um, the studies posted reflect results in men. Please post studies that reflect results in women.

Some of them do. Read the full studies.

IMHO, the thread starter did not do enough research of her own, even after the disastrous initial cycle. She certainly does not need another man giving her erroneous information. If she is a smart woman, she would heed the words of the experienced women on this board.

I can't give good advice to women because I'm a man, huh? Listen, I've written 3 books on the subject...nobody in this thread has even read 3 books on it.

As for experience...I've worked/consulted with more women about AAS than everyone here put together. Not being a woman isn't relevant. And...remember, the original advice on steroids not burning fat (in this thread) was given by an "experienced" women who has never even used them.

Great experience.

Anthony Roberts said:
Some of them do. Read the full studies.

Then post the pertinent facts from said studies, those that pertain to women.

I can't give good advice to women because I'm a man, huh? Listen, I've written 3 books on the subject...nobody in this thread has even read 3 books on it.

Never said that. Merely that her first experience with A A S was on the advice of her boyfriend and "In my honest opinion", you were giving erroneous information.

As for experience...I've worked/consulted with more women about anabolic androgenic steroids than everyone here put together. Not being a woman isn't relevant. And...remember, the original advice on steroids not burning fat (in this thread) was given by an "experienced" women who has never even used them.

Great experience.

Fella, the women here who have responded ARE experienced. And you really should show a little more respect if you want the same from them.

Lastly, if the thread starter chooses your "advice" over an experienced woman's advice, then I wish her well.

superqt4u2nv said:
Amber please see below why Anthony might not be the best person to listen too.

I already defended this particular line of bullshit. I offered all of my credentials to GS, and there's several Chairmen here who can support that what is said in your post is total BS.

Actually....I think most people who have even attempted to re-post it have been banned here, Steroid.com, and Meso...and it's not allowed on T-Nation either. All of those sites have been offered my credentials.

Last edited:
takniteasy said:
Fella, the women here who have responded ARE experienced. And you really should show a little more respect if you want the same from them.

Lastly, if the thread starter chooses your "advice" over an experienced woman's advice, then I wish her well.

I haven't given advice. I have disputed a fact (i.e. that steroids don't burn fat). And I disputed it with someone with no experience in steroids at all...a girl who has never taken them. I fail to see how a girl who has never taken steroids claiming they don't burn fat constitutes "experience".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom