Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please God! Make it stop!

I hate the music they play at my Gym.........103.5 dance hits, not even loud...........I need my Ramsteen, prodigy and hard core music.............blasting louddddddddd:smash:

Ok today at the gym I was lucky enough to hear the parachute club, Stevie wonder, celine Dion, K.D Lang among a host of other crap!!!

Dont ask me how I know that shit!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHhhh I sure hope my buddy finds me a new discman soon or else I am gonna lose it!!! :splat:

bigdawg, I think we must be at the same gym. my gym has been on a real big Stevie Nix (sp?) kick lately. can't say I enjoy working out to her. when I do cardio I can use my minidisc player, but not while lifting since I have nowhere to put it.
ugh, drives me nuts.

Bigdawg1468 said:
Ok today at the gym I was lucky enough to hear the parachute club, Stevie wonder, celine Dion, K.D Lang among a host of other crap!!!

I could never make it through leg day listening to that garbage.

the only good thing is you can use the anger it creates, turn it into rage, and lift harder (it works sometimes)

I really really like No Leaf Clover off S&M, I hated it at first but it grew on me like a weed

Play it again, SAM .... :D

What ?????

It's still Rock n Roll to me ... :eek:

Eat your Guitar baby :bday:

Each play to a different tune ....

Chose your gym wisely :splat: :vampire: :xeye:

Just bring your own cd player with loud offencive shit like
Panter,Canabal Corpse,Mabey a little Mudvayne and blast it.:)

yah, it's ok for them to listen to their top 40 shit, but If i play .wav of Nine Inch Nails they tell me to turn it off....

Top Bottom