Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad glute injections

beastcoast94

Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. Been lifting naturally for 6 years and I started a basic test e cycle about a month ago. Starting at 300mg/week.

The last two pins I've done have resulted in sore knots in my glutes that hurt to the touch. My first three pins I experienced some basic PIP, but nothing like this. I pinned my left glute 6 days ago, and I made the rookie mistake of flexing and pushing the oil in way too fast. So I wasn't terribly surprised when I ended up with a lump the next day. But yesterday I made sure to go to very slow and maintain a soft muscle. And when I woke up this morning my right glute had the same lump/pain, with a slight bruise around it. There is no redness/itchiness/fever, you if you didn't feel my ass you wouldn't even know these lumps were there. But they hurt like hell and I'm starting to become a little concerned.

My buddy has done 20 pins with the same batch of gear and has had no problem. But he's a long time gear user. I'm using a 23g 1.5" needle.

Heat it and look up anatomy charts, there's a few different groups of muscle that make up a flute, if you slip in between, it knots up

Top Bottom