Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

playa123456 Transformation Competition Log

Oh man, I worked out yesterday for the first time in a week. My shoulder has been killing me. My diet has not been great and I am going to have to really clean it up soon. Getting a lot of fat on the stomach.

quick leg workout today.

leg extensions:
3 light sets just to warm up

hack squats: 3 sets
135 for 12
185 for 12
225 for 12

leg press: 3 sets
450 for 15
630 for 15
630 for 12

lying leg curls: 3 sets
105 for 15
135 for 12
150 for 10

seated leg curls:
145 for 12
160 for 12
175 for 12

I didn't go that heavy and took short breaks but still was feeling pretty dead afterwards.

Post up some videos bro!!! show these noobs in the contest how to REALLY work the target muscle. Im sick of seeing small guys throw around "heavy" weight when they wouldnt be doing half that shit IF they did it right!!!

your my only hope in here bro. lmao

Post up some videos bro!!! show these noobs in the contest how to REALLY work the target muscle. Im sick of seeing small guys throw around "heavy" weight when they wouldnt be doing half that shit IF they did it right!!!

your my only hope in here bro. lmao

lol^^^^ not for nothing but moya is probably 50+ lbs less than you and i'd be willing to bet he can squat twice what you can with proper form....is it really necessary to be a dick in every post you make :rolleyes:, I swear you think your Jay Cutler or something lol

lol^^^^ not for nothing but moya is probably 50+ lbs less than you and i'd be willing to bet he can squat twice what you can with proper form....is it really necessary to be a dick in every post you make :rolleyes:, I swear you think your Jay Cutler or something lol

gym junkie...I AM JAY CUTLER. ahahaha

and actually closer to 70 pounds. but that doesnt matter. And your right, he can squat quite a bit more than me. And I have seen a COUPLE videos with him actually using good form. On his powerlifting lifts(except bench) he has pretty damn good form. Ill give credit where credit is due, Moya is a damn beast under the squat rack.

but using a weight that is CLEARLY TOO HEAVY and throwing it around without working the target mucsle and squeezing through the whole range of motion is incredibly UNIMPRESSIVE to me. I dont give a f how much you can do if you aint doin it right. It looks ridiculous, is unsafe and not as productive as if you dropped the ego at the door and use some weight that is going to improve your physique AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I would of been way impressed if he would of dropped the weight 100 lbs and actually used good form. Not that anyone gives a F about impressing me but damn.....U cant honestly tell me that shit didnt look sloppy.

I re read my post, and ya it came out pretty dickish. I didnt mean for it to come out that way when I wrote it. so I apologize to those I pissed off. But I stick to my opinion and my statement.

Oh man, I worked out yesterday for the first time in a week. My shoulder has been killing me. My diet has not been great and I am going to have to really clean it up soon. Getting a lot of fat on the stomach.

not good man. Im disappointed in you.

my prediction......your final pictures are gonna look awfully close to your starting pictures.

Proove me wrong Playa. Quit slackin cuz the other competitors sure arent taking off a week from the gym.

Beer and women huh? dont let that shit get in the way bro

gym junkie...I AM JAY CUTLER. ahahaha

and actually closer to 70 pounds. but that doesnt matter. And your right, he can squat quite a bit more than me. And I have seen a COUPLE videos with him actually using good form. On his powerlifting lifts(except bench) he has pretty damn good form. Ill give credit where credit is due, Moya is a damn beast under the squat rack.

but using a weight that is CLEARLY TOO HEAVY and throwing it around without working the target mucsle and squeezing through the whole range of motion is incredibly UNIMPRESSIVE to me. I dont give a f how much you can do if you aint doin it right. It looks ridiculous, is unsafe and not as productive as if you dropped the ego at the door and use some weight that is going to improve your physique AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I would of been way impressed if he would of dropped the weight 100 lbs and actually used good form. Not that anyone gives a F about impressing me but damn.....U cant honestly tell me that shit didnt look sloppy.

I re read my post, and ya it came out pretty dickish. I didnt mean for it to come out that way when I wrote it. so I apologize to those I pissed off. But I stick to my opinion and my statement.
I apreciate the apology bro, that was a little bit of the tren talkin too lol :evil:....but you did come like a dick lol. Its all good brotha

I apreciate the apology bro, that was a little bit of the tren talkin too lol :evil:....but you did come like a dick lol. Its all good brotha

I know. I think I have pissed a few people off once or twice on here. lol

I dont mean to seem like an a-hole. I would NEVER talk s*** to someone who is weak or small and doing stuff the right way with "light" weight and correct form. I would go out of my way to help that person and I actually do help out the younger guys at my gym almost daily.

I dont give a f how big or strong you are if your swinging weight around, using momentum and not getting a contraction in the target muscle, Ill tell you your an idiot and you wont achieve the progress you should be.

Elite should be praising the right way to do things. To help eachother achieve the best possible physique we can. Ill be training for life. People using sloppy form with heavy weight WILL have body issues later on in life. I wanna be around training for the long haul. And we cant do that if were all f-ed up.

This is what I think the majority of ELITE members think is a "beast" in the gym

Big Cliff Holds Gym Record 150lbs Dumbbell Curl - YouTube
210-Pound One Armed Dumbbell Preacher Curl Forced Reps x 15R - YouTube
150 pound dumbell cheat curls for 3 reps at 17 (bdw 166) - YouTube

hell ya thats pretty damn heavy. But did either of them do ONE REP? hell no! That shit is gay and they are retarded. But damn they are getting pretty good results huh? They look good right?

I bet you if some member posted up a video of them doing something similar. They would get a 1000 replies saying how they "are a beast". and Damn, thats some heavy weight. good job! Most likely from our younger members but damn lol Im just tired of it. Do it right or dont do it at all.

And I take that back Playa about you lookin the same.

I looked at your first pics. You have def improved. I think you can still pull a top 3. I kinda just said that to maybe motivate you more. lol but Im sure your pissed now. Sorry bro

For those that dont know, this guy is my training partner and best friend in real life. He didnt run a full cycle for this contest, but I know his training is spot on.

You guys are lucky he didnt inject. haha

top 3 placing with only an oral for the first 4 weeks? hell ya stay tuned people

when does this contest end? anyone know?

got a few weeks to run a mini cut hopefully

Top Bottom