Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans tonight?

Someone set off artillery shells at midnight and I woke up thinking I was getting mortared and almost choked out pinkscrubs

Good times

That must have been what happened to java, it all makes sense now

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Me either. She eats sushi without the rice and prefers raw veg over cooked ones. Brussels sprouts are her favorite. Not your typical palate for a pet human.

mine's 8...so far today, he ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill and did 250 push-ups...and i didn't have to threaten or bribe him...i just asked him if he could do more, and he said yes...also not a normal pet human.

Last edited:
mine's 8...so far today, he ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill and did 250 push-ups...and i didn't have to threaten of bribe him...i just asked him if he could do more, and he said yes...also not a normal pet human.

In addition to his hospital visit yesterday after his rock smash on the mountain, my pet human neglected to tell me that someone took out half his back end in the parking lot and no note was left. Imagine my surprise this morning when I looked out the window. I felt like taking his other leg out with a bat. Gotta love fun new year's surprises! :)

In addition to his hospital visit yesterday after his rock smash on the mountain, my pet human neglected to tell me that someone took out half his back end in the parking lot and no note was left. Imagine my surprise this morning when I looked out the window. I felt like taking his other leg out with a bat. Gotta love fun new year's surprises! :)

my kid is weird...ain't no way you'd have found my skinny little ass hoofin' out 3.5 miles on a dang treadmill at 8 years old on new year's day...but, he knows he has a wrestling tournament this weekend and he wins a lot of matches in the 3rd period because he doesn't run out of gas...he hates losing...i wish i would have been like that at his age.

I was sitting on my porch this morning and someone in a white station wagon side swiped a Honda parked across the street. The owner came out, picked up his mirror then sat in the car for about an hour mourning the loss.

I just got all of my christmas stuff put away and enjoyed a clean and clutter free house for about 20 minutes. Now Q is building forts =/

Top Bottom