Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans tonight?

My pet human cleaned the bathrooms, swept and mopped, vacuumed, washed a load of clothes then pantsed me causing me to twist my knee. Now I'm walking with a limp and my squats suck.

my kid is weird...ain't no way you'd have found my skinny little ass hoofin' out 3.5 miles on a dang treadmill at 8 years old on new year's day...but, he knows he has a wrestling tournament this weekend and he wins a lot of matches in the 3rd period because he doesn't run out of gas...he hates losing...i wish i would have been like that at his age.

I think that's awesome! He's a champion already!

I think that's awesome! He's a champion already!

he's just so easy to work with..."hey son, you wanna go jump on the treadmill for a while and then do some push-ups and pull-ups?" "yup, let me go put on my sweats!" and out the door we go. he knocked out 70 push-ups in his first set...i don't think i could have done 70 push-ups in one set as a senior in high school...and he just turned 8 in october...different kind of kid.

No, they weren't. I can help you with them though real talk

Put your ass on a 20 rep program and then you wouldn't be a poosie

Top Bottom