Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plank

Strongbow

You nasty mutha fucker, I was eating fucking spaghetti when I looked at your K message bitch. And yea I was eating spaghetti for breakfast what the fuck is wrong with that?

i like last nite's pizza, that has been sitting on the sofa all nite, for a quick and tasty breakfast. yummmmm!

I was looking around this morning and I noticed something odd. And no I was not looking in the mirror smart ass. But miplank if I find out you are part of this conspiracy to bomb me everday, which is actually pretty fucking funny, but if you are distributing K to enable this, I promise you I will out your ass.I will tell all of your dirty lil secrets. Just so we are clear. Word to the mutha.

Last edited by a moderator:
goddamn you're lame.
I see your up this morning. Good Morning dick face, I can start typing in da yellow now. I know how Mitch works, maybe I am not lame your just misinformed. Your K jumped up real quick over nite. Somebody shoot you a loan?

Top Bottom