Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pitbullstl has freaking balls !!! I think Kimbo may be in for a good match !!!

deteras1 said:
I hope Pitt doesn't go thru with it.He has successful businesses and sounds like he lives a great life,he doesnt need to risk anything to fight this guy.

Exactly. We certainly are`nt telling him what to do. Like I said in my original post, if he were my best friend I would give the same opinion. He`s too good for this guy. whether he could win this fight or not. He`s a successful family man. He don`t need shit like that.

Ahh I could go on, but I hate to sound like the party pooper here. Everybody`s psyched for this... and I and a couple of others are bringing it down (sorta).

I wish nothing but the best for pit.

dude aint gonna fight ya Pitt. I bet that thread never gets answered. They dont know who is posting. Could be Miami Vice for ALL THEY KNOW.

if pit puts 10k of his own in, i'm in without a doubt....that thread said himbo fought some wrestler and won by a kick to the throat so i know he fights other than boxing rules. with that said, fights can go either way no matter what the experiance, all it takes is a slip or a dumb shit move and the fight is over..

i know pit is stronger than kimbo, but i'd like to know more about what pit knows, his style ect

gonelifting said:
Exactly. We certainly are`nt telling him what to do. Like I said in my original post, if he were my best friend I would give the same opinion. He`s too good for this guy. whether he could win this fight or not. He`s a successful family man. He don`t need shit like that.

Ahh I could go on, but I hate to sound like the party pooper here. Everybody`s psyched for this... and I and a couple of others are bringing it down (sorta).

I wish nothing but the best for pit.

I here you bro.

1. I'll fight anyone
2. I could get my ass handed to me
3. It won't be by this guy.
4. I will get no resonse from the thread on his board, just as I got no answers from the various e-mails I sent.

My wife would so have my ass if she caught wind of this, that is if she believed that this whole concept had any validity. :)

what would you be doing it for is my question.

pitbullstl said:
I here you bro.

1. I'll fight anyone
2. I could get my ass handed to me
3. It won't be by this guy.
4. I will get no resonse from the thread on his board, just as I got no answers from the various e-mails I sent.

My wife would so have my ass if she caught wind of this, that is if she believed that this whole concept had any validity. :)

Kimbo is phucking gay, out of shape and is about at intimidating as a person in a coma.

Pit, I believe I understand why this guy infuriates you to a point where you are requesting answers from him or his site.

Also, most on here who say that would travel or help would not come through, you all have good intentions though. peace

big_bad_buff said:
what would you be doing it for is my question.

I fight every couple months here. Remember where the OZ is in East St. Louis?? There are a few underground clubs over there. There are a few gyms in St. Louis run by people that studied in the Gracie Compound in Brazil.

You question is a valid one, and one that I would no doubt consult my wife on.

As far as the concerns that are growing, I am quite touched. I don't plan on showing up at someone's backyard in Little Havana to fight this dude. I'm more than willing to fight for money if it's put together the right way. More than anything though, I grow very tired of all the internet tough guy bravado. Anyone who has ever been involved in full contact fighting, can watch that video, and pick it apart in about 10 seconds. The pinhead in the H2 running his mouth would be a much more deserved asskicking. :)

pitbullstl said:
More than anything though, I grow very tired of all the internet tough guy bravado.

I overheard Chaos Mage telling people you were all talk.

He should be first on your 'to fight' list.

alien amp pharm said:
I overheard Chaos Mage telling people you were all talk.

He should be first on your 'to fight' list.

Heard the same shit talking.....

i know where the oz is and you know my white ass stayed away from the east side my brotha lol. you still fight?

oh i know, i wouldnt do some back yard ghetto shit like in that video either, but i know from the way you talk and from past post you could(as kimbo said himself) "could run that shit" you'd fuck that boy up if it's rules you both agreed upon.

pitbullstl said:
I fight every couple months here. Remember where the OZ is in East St. Louis?? There are a few underground clubs over there. There are a few gyms in St. Louis run by people that studied in the Gracie Compound in Brazil.

You question is a valid one, and one that I would no doubt consult my wife on.

As far as the concerns that are growing, I am quite touched. I don't plan on showing up at someone's backyard in Little Havana to fight this dude. I'm more than willing to fight for money if it's put together the right way. More than anything though, I grow very tired of all the internet tough guy bravado. Anyone who has ever been involved in full contact fighting, can watch that video, and pick it apart in about 10 seconds. The pinhead in the H2 running his mouth would be a much more deserved asskicking. :)

Top Bottom