Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistachios

I. Also tried to have sex and he told me to go to sleep
I told him he hurt my feelings this morning and he said way to make his birthday about me, refused to have breakfast, won't go out and is playing video games, so I went to visit mom, fuck him and his fucking birthday

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

whats the point of marriage if you cant have sex?:(

Sometimes sex causes more problems than its worth. Hormones. People do stupid things when they're horny. Although I suppose our survival ultimately relies on it. I'd rather my bigger head do the thinking more lately. Running out of patience for bullshit in life.

Love most nuts, Brazilian being my favorite, I have two bags of pistachios right now along with some cashew poppy cock for hubby's bday saturday, NOOM

i've got a pair that would fit perfect on your forehead jus sayin

Sometimes sex causes more problems than its worth. Hormones. People do stupid things when they're horny. Although I suppose our survival ultimately relies on it. I'd rather my bigger head do the thinking more lately. Running out of patience for bullshit in life.

It'd interesting how unlike most women I have no leverage, no sex to control or bargain with like most women

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Top Bottom