Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pistachios

love em

Awww nan I could really comment on your post lol but I'll be nice :)
I already got pwned anyway, gave hubby his gifts, no hug, no handshake, no thank you, he's getting a court served paper next year if he keeps this shit up :mad:

I already got pwned anyway, gave hubby his gifts, no hug, no handshake, no thank you, he's getting a court served paper next year if he keeps this shit up :mad:

Dam that sucks ass not even a thank you? I would have given my woman that plus alot more :)

You should have had them on your back, bare naked with your ass in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Dam that sucks ass not even a thank you? I would have given my woman that plus alot more :)

I. Also tried to have sex and he told me to go to sleep
I told him he hurt my feelings this morning and he said way to make his birthday about me, refused to have breakfast, won't go out and is playing video games, so I went to visit mom, fuck him and his fucking birthday

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Is he always like that or is did something happen? I was kinda like that for one birthday but I remember that particular one being shittier than all the others in the first place.

I. Also tried to have sex and he told me to go to sleep
I told him he hurt my feelings this morning and he said way to make his birthday about me, refused to have breakfast, won't go out and is playing video games, so I went to visit mom, fuck him and his fucking birthday

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

any dude that wood rather play video games than have sex (assuming that he didn't already have sex 3 times that day...we all have our limitations) might not be a dude at all...have you done a pecker check lately??

Top Bottom