Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick ur EF buddy

All I know is they have DNA evidence, and it really doesn't matter if it's true or not.

If she says it happened, and they have sufficient evidence (like DNA) then they will charge him.

At that point, he will be indefinitely suspended. No national title game and no Heisman.

Manziel will win the Heisman and Alabama will roll either Ohio St or Baylor in the natty title game.

Fucking sucks but that's just how it works. I think he's the obvious choice for the trophy and FSU has a pretty damn good chance at beating Alabama by double digits, but it is what it is.

Fucking sucks but that's just how it works. I think he's the obvious choice for the trophy and FSU has a pretty damn good chance at beating Alabama by double digits, but it is what it is.

woot must be hooking you up with some of that good russian krokodil cause you are high as a mother fucker and your brain is rotting from the inside out if you think FSU was gonna be beatin the tide by no double digits. Furthermore the only team in the country that has "chance" of coming close to beating Al are the buckeyes. Miller and Hyde would have to have the game of their lives I get it, but they're the only ones with a shot.

woot must be hooking you up with some of that good russian krokodil cause you are high as a mother fucker and your brain is rotting from the inside out if you think FSU was gonna be beatin the tide by no double digits. Furthermore the only team in the country that has "chance" of coming close to beating Al are the buckeyes. Miller and Hyde would have to have the game of their lives I get it, but they're the only ones with a shot.

Ohio state is overrated as fuck you retard. They're unbeaten in a weak ass conference and haven't really done much to impress anyone that knows anything about football.

FSU is straight up killing motherfuckers by 50 points every week, and are stacked on both sides of the ball. They have the best secondary by far, and the best quarterback by far.

I'm not a Florida State fan so I could give a fuck less what happens to them, but you don't know shit about football if you think Ohio St is even going to keep a game close vs Alabama.

But I wouldn't expect YOU to know dick about sports. You only play with one type of balls

Ohio state is overrated as fuck you retard. They're unbeaten in a weak ass conference and haven't really done much to impress anyone that knows anything about football.

FSU is straight up killing motherfuckers by 50 points every week, and are stacked on both sides of the ball. They have the best secondary by far, and the best quarterback by far.

I'm not a Florida State fan so I could give a fuck less what happens to them, but you don't know shit about football if you think Ohio St is even going to keep a game close vs Alabama.

But I wouldn't expect YOU to know dick about sports. You only play with one type of balls

Shit just got serious

Well that's some good shit whatever it is. I assumed it was the krok but maybe it's that texas drank? something...and it's real good.

Top Bottom