Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick ur EF buddy

woot must be hooking you up with some of that good russian krokodil cause you are high as a mother fucker and your brain is rotting from the inside out if you think FSU was gonna be beatin the tide by no double digits. Furthermore the only team in the country that has "chance" of coming close to beating Al are the buckeyes. Miller and Hyde would have to have the game of their lives I get it, but they're the only ones with a shot.

You're delusional if you truly believe Florida State isn't *at least* the second best team in the country.

I graduated from FSU so I'm biased, but even if you didn't and you're not a fan, it's not even a contest right now.

Assuming we don't lose Jameis to these charges and we don't miraculously lose to Florida or the ACC title game, we're a lock for the championship game. If we win and Jameis is in, Ohio has no chance in hell of making it nor should they.

It doesn't matter. I didn't say well be the best forever and always. I said were great right now.

...and I've suffered through years of us sucking.

You're delusional if you truly believe Florida State isn't *at least* the second best team in the country.

I graduated from FSU so I'm biased, but even if you didn't and you're not a fan, it's not even a contest right now.

Assuming we don't lose Jameis to these charges and we don't miraculously lose to Florida or the ACC title game, we're a lock for the championship game. If we win and Jameis is in, Ohio has no chance in hell of making it nor should they.

Did you suit up this year??

Top Bottom