Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick Up Lines

TerraNoble said:

Fuck you cocksucker..
What the fuk u want>do you own it>trademark or what?

Fuking punk....Watch your language retarded prick....

Fuking kid....

Damn bitch, you do realize your on the verge of getting beat the fuck down.

I will gladly get down to your level and crush your puny head you little faggot...

Everyone is entitled to be stupid sometimes, but do not abuse the privilege.

Hear that fag?

Golfer18 said:
Fuck that. Walk up to a woman with that shit and you look like a 7th grader..

Approach them ask them whats up, their name, if they are having fun (if they arent suggest a place to go), who they are here with....

Or in your case you can just stalk them on the internet.

TerraNoble said:
I will gladly get down to your level and crush your puny head you little faggot...

Everyone is entitled to be stupid sometimes, but do not abuse the privilege.

Hear that fag?

That was pretty fucking shitty. I don't even have a response for those statements. I'll be around though bitch, so look for my comments. I know you live and die by each one.

Golfer18 said:

Damn bitch, you do realize your on the verge of getting beat the fuck down.

listen dumbfuk kid,

Stop running behind the car as you will get exhausted,ok?
One more thing...after you scratch your stupid ass, DO NOT BITE YOUR FINGERNAILS!!

oK?
Good!
Glad we clear that out...

TerraNoble said:

listen dumbfuk kid,

Stop running behind the car as you will get exhausted,ok?
One more thing...after you scratch your stupid ass, DO NOT BITE YOUR FINGERNAILS!!

oK?
Good!
Glad we clear that out...

Man your getting worse and worse. Those has to be the two biggest dumbshit statements I have heard in five to ten. I mean where did you come up with that shit at?

Golfer18 said:

That was pretty fucking shitty. I don't even have a response for those statements. I'll be around though bitch, so look for my comments. I know you live and die by each one.

You really stirred me up, kid!
you shouldnt...

I do not want to have to deal with a mental midget-like you- with the IQ of a fence post, so I am gonna end it here..

Stay away form now on YOU little emasculated mass of inanity

TerraNoble said:

You really stirred me up, kid!
you shouldnt...

I do not want to have to deal with a mental midget-like you- with the IQ of a fence post, so I am gonna end it here..

Stay away form now on YOU little emasculated mass of inanity

Bro you do realize im bigger than you right? Just checking. You have the fucking genetics of an ostrich.

Golfer18 said:

Bro you do realize im bigger than you right? Just checking. You have the fucking genetics of an ostrich.

you got a big head with a puny,tiny brain sucker...
A dork is a dork is a dork. - Judy Markey ..wasnt he right? he wa reffering to ya punk...

listen kid...do yourself a favour and STFU!!

You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it.

Top Bottom