Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pfizer 12 36iu HGH! Help!!

Get it on privatemdlabs, they send you an email with the details, pin 10iu, 3 hours later the nurse should be sticking the pin in, go in the morning on a weekday, nothing like pinning 10iu, getting ready, timing it perfectly, then waiting in the front room for an hour while a junkies arguing with the nurse about her piss test. 10iu, 3 hours, you should get the results emailed to you in a few days.

...unless you want your baseline reading, I never really gave 60$ worth of a shit what it was, sure wasn't 25ng, test comes back good, I'm happy, what's it matter what it was before? Till you really want to split straws

Get it on privatemdlabs, they send you an email with the details, pin 10iu, 3 hours later the nurse should be sticking the pin in, go in the morning on a weekday, nothing like pinning 10iu, getting ready, timing it perfectly, then waiting in the front room for an hour while a junkies arguing with the nurse about her piss test. 10iu, 3 hours, you should get the results emailed to you in a few days.

Thank you man that's exactly what I will do.time the 10iu about 3 hours before they test?

Top Bottom