Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Petition to bring Gambino back

leave it alone

• Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • no, let him change his name anytime he wants

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • hes a dork

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lestat said:
Worst designed poll ever. Stick to POLE, you seem to handle it like a pro.

So the thread is "Petition to bring Gambino back"

Then the poll title is "Leave it alone"

Then options:
1. Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy
2. no, let him change his name anytime he wants
3. hes a dork

So #3 is a given, and pointless, but that is the en vogue thing to do with polls these days, leave a 3rd option that makes no sense, isn't really funny, but everyone will pick.

So back to the first two supposedly legitimate opions.

If I select #1, what I am selecting really? Am I saying yes to the thread title of "bring Gambino back" or to the poll title of "leave it alone?" Lets say I am saying YES, bring him back, but disable his name changing ability.. fine, ok option.

Then you go to #2.. it says NO.. so if I select that I am saying NO don't bring him back? But then you go on to say "let him change his name anytime he wants"... how on earth can I vote to let him change his name anytime he wants but NOT vote for him to come back?

What an assinine poll.

Dude, why you gotta be like that to Klu?

Not to inject a serious note into this or anything, but just to clear things up... The Ed Norton avatar had nothing to do with it. We had a bro on a timeout. Making alters when you're on a timeout leads to a longer timeout, or a permanent ban.

Yeah, maybe we could straighten that out, assuming the guy who got framed (parodied, if you insist) waits for us to realize what happened. What if he never comes back? How do we make it up to him then?

I think SoK is onto something. Gambino, if you wanna be Gambino again, we can do that. Some other jerk tried to poach your name but I cut him off at the knees before he could post. Kind of ironic that you were almost the victim of the same sort of "joke" you set into motion, though.

This name-swapping crap is out of hand, though.

digger said:
Not to inject a serious note into this or anything, but just to clear things up... The Ed Norton avatar had nothing to do with it. We had a bro on a timeout. Making alters when you're on a timeout leads to a longer timeout, or a permanent ban.

Yeah, maybe we could straighten that out, assuming the guy who got framed (parodied, if you insist) waits for us to realize what happened. What if he never comes back? How do we make it up to him then?

I think SoK is onto something. Gambino, if you wanna be Gambino again, we can do that. Some other jerk tried to poach your name but I cut him off at the knees before he could post. Kind of ironic that you were almost the victim of the same sort of "joke" you set into motion, though.

A little off topic, but remember July? Who was the original jack_schitt?

digger said:

lol digger thanks for looking out...I played the game though and deserved someone jacking my name, i did the same to sorearms. other than the fact the the name is also my last name, it really doesn't mean a lot to me...but if is between that name and this one, I would much rather have gambino...but if my abillity to switch names is reinstated, I would rather have the abillity to name-whore...i just think the humor is unlimited with mulitiple names, even if I'm the only one laughing...

I think the name changes are lame, even when they are not impersonating someone.

Changing from Daisyduke to Daisy.. fine, we still know who you are..

but Yasmina to Bubbles?

Foreigngirl to Pandora?

I guess all the noobs will start hitting on you again if you change names.

dannomight said:
I've seen other change their names without anyone getting pissed. So why be so harsh on him?
because he should know better

very new but he put out my bombs and didn't even know me.good bro.to do that.just like him now i was learning a lesson bring him back is my vote

Lestat said:
Worst designed poll ever. Stick to POLE, you seem to handle it like a pro.

So the thread is "Petition to bring Gambino back"

Then the poll title is "Leave it alone"

Then options:
1. Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy
2. no, let him change his name anytime he wants
3. hes a dork

So #3 is a given, and pointless, but that is the en vogue thing to do with polls these days, leave a 3rd option that makes no sense, isn't really funny, but everyone will pick.

So back to the first two supposedly legitimate opions.

If I select #1, what I am selecting really? Am I saying yes to the thread title of "bring Gambino back" or to the poll title of "leave it alone?" Lets say I am saying YES, bring him back, but disable his name changing ability.. fine, ok option.

Then you go to #2.. it says NO.. so if I select that I am saying NO don't bring him back? But then you go on to say "let him change his name anytime he wants"... how on earth can I vote to let him change his name anytime he wants but NOT vote for him to come back?

What an assinine poll.

Who in their right fuggin mind analyzes a poll like you just did? Seriously bro, take a vacation from EF. Start living your life again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom