Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Petition to bring Gambino back

leave it alone

• Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • no, let him change his name anytime he wants

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • hes a dork

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hamstershaver said:
transfer me your k before you get banded woman

if she loved you she would have made you hit the 3 mill mark by now. thats fucked up Klu.

Dunk said:
if she loved you she would have made you hit the 3 mill mark by now. thats fucked up Klu.
omg i gave him alot of what he has now
thats love bucko

Worst designed poll ever. Stick to POLE, you seem to handle it like a pro.

So the thread is "Petition to bring Gambino back"

Then the poll title is "Leave it alone"

Then options:
1. Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy
2. no, let him change his name anytime he wants
3. hes a dork

So #3 is a given, and pointless, but that is the en vogue thing to do with polls these days, leave a 3rd option that makes no sense, isn't really funny, but everyone will pick.

So back to the first two supposedly legitimate opions.

If I select #1, what I am selecting really? Am I saying yes to the thread title of "bring Gambino back" or to the poll title of "leave it alone?" Lets say I am saying YES, bring him back, but disable his name changing ability.. fine, ok option.

Then you go to #2.. it says NO.. so if I select that I am saying NO don't bring him back? But then you go on to say "let him change his name anytime he wants"... how on earth can I vote to let him change his name anytime he wants but NOT vote for him to come back?

What an assinine poll.

Lestat said:
Worst designed poll ever. Stick to POLE, you seem to handle it like a pro.

So the thread is "Petition to bring Gambino back"

Then the poll title is "Leave it alone"

Then options:
1. Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy
2. no, let him change his name anytime he wants
3. hes a dork

So #3 is a given, and pointless, but that is the en vogue thing to do with polls these days, leave a 3rd option that makes no sense, isn't really funny, but everyone will pick.

So back to the first two supposedly legitimate opions.

If I select #1, what I am selecting really? Am I saying yes to the thread title of "bring Gambino back" or to the poll title of "leave it alone?" Lets say I am saying YES, bring him back, but disable his name changing ability.. fine, ok option.

Then you go to #2.. it says NO.. so if I select that I am saying NO don't bring him back? But then you go on to say "let him change his name anytime he wants"... how on earth can I vote to let him change his name anytime he wants but NOT vote for him to come back?

What an assinine poll.

how do you really feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom