Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Petition to bring Gambino back

leave it alone

• Yes give him his name back and disable his name changing thingy

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • no, let him change his name anytime he wants

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • hes a dork

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be Lestat, he can be me. I get the condo in Cali, he gets the beret. I hit the beach all spring and summer, he pulls the trigger. Can someone make this happen.

dannomight said:
I've seen other change their names without anyone getting pissed. So why be so harsh on him?

'Cause deliberately jumping on a name that was already in the middle of a clusterfuck makes it worse.

sfmonster said:
I want to be Lestat, he can be me. I get the condo in Cali, he gets the beret. I hit the beach all spring and summer, he pulls the trigger. Can someone make this happen.
you a green beret?

I wouldn't trade my life with anyone, this is the only one that is my own.

Hamstershaver is the king of the C&C among you wanabees. This guy is the man ever since he got here. Each time i look at the guys avatar and signature..or even username...i crack up so bad. Jedi night hamster. I believe this guy is realy a sick fuck...with his quotes sometimes and his humor. Thats why i like him. He is a crazy sob. This guy is a real nutjob...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom