Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pencil neck

Try doing bridges as wrestlers do. As somebody else mentioned, training itself will help.

Welsh power house said:
Does any one here train their neck?????
how do u get a beefy fuck off neck?

i once asked this question and well someone told me to lay on the bench with your head hanging over and put a weight on top of your forehead and well you can figure out the rest. :fro:

keep it there while everyone walks by you on the bench going "look at that dumbass" he should just be working his traps hard and that would take care of his neck

Do heavy core lifts and I think your neck will grow. Deadlifts, Bent Over row, etc...

Most real weight supply stores sell a neck brace.

I had one as a kid and saw some guy using one at my gym last week.

It fits on your head and to attach weight to belts.

Then you simply position your body and move your neck.

Works great, some times I see them still advertised.

WizKid25: that was me who responded to your post.
note: use a very very light weight (or no weight at all to start with)

The_Eviscerator: Deads are the best i reckon. Do them competition powerlifting style with the final pull(shrug) at the end.

solidspine: I have a brace on lay away. They went out of fashion, with hand grippers and the likes.........but guess what. they all work. kids these day would rather jump on some stupid machine or get caught up in the whole bicep curl madness and forget about their neck and grip and stuff.

I BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS BICEP KIDS (hey, im one myself). When you increase your neck strength you acctually increase you ability to curl heavier weights............
Believe it or not its true.

Top Bottom