Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct log

i would like to sum up my 1st cycle n pct experience so far.....
i was running test e, dbol and adex on my cycle and i pinned only on my quads...after the 1st pin man d next day i was in pain!! i cudnt walk but with a few days and 2nd pain it was easy going....i have to say test e was amazing d results were what i expctd even thu i screwed up d dosage of test e in between still awesome gains! .......the dbol was garbage!!!!!!!!! i found it useless....unnecessary water retention and i just felt wrong on it....after i stopped dbol...i was feeling way better on test e alone....js to experiment i skipped adex 1-2 times to see what wud happen n i noticed that i got crazy aggressive but wen i followed d .5 dosage eod everything ws fine....my mood was good...strength was crazy....i den exp any sides like gyno or anything else....i was horny 24/7...yeah what i felt was massive muscle crapping in my legs wen i played soccer...cudnt run for more than 10 mins..other than tht all good...

PCT
now on pct i den feel depressed or any anxiety like what i had read...yea i did feel d fatigue caused by clomid i hav missed a few days of gym cause of that....sex drive is not all back to normal but its gttin there....i dont really know how to judge if d forma and other supps have worked for me but im feeling fine.....i have lost oly 1kg from d 10kg i gained which is pretty awesome...my strength has reduced abit but not all gone...i wud say i am way stronger than bfr i started d cycle...my prs are smashed......i just cant wait to start my 2nd cycle!!
i will gt my bloods done after 4 weeks once i done with pct...

i would like to sum up my 1st cycle n pct experience so far.....
i was running test e, dbol and adex on my cycle and i pinned only on my quads...after the 1st pin man d next day i was in pain!! i cudnt walk but with a few days and 2nd pain it was easy going....i have to say test e was amazing d results were what i expctd even thu i screwed up d dosage of test e in between still awesome gains! .......the dbol was garbage!!!!!!!!! i found it useless....unnecessary water retention and i just felt wrong on it....after i stopped dbol...i was feeling way better on test e alone....js to experiment i skipped adex 1-2 times to see what wud happen n i noticed that i got crazy aggressive but wen i followed d .5 dosage eod everything ws fine....my mood was good...strength was crazy....i den exp any sides like gyno or anything else....i was horny 24/7...yeah what i felt was massive muscle crapping in my legs wen i played soccer...cudnt run for more than 10 mins..other than tht all good...

PCT
now on pct i den feel depressed or any anxiety like what i had read...yea i did feel d fatigue caused by clomid i hav missed a few days of gym cause of that....sex drive is not all back to normal but its gttin there....i dont really know how to judge if d forma and other supps have worked for me but im feeling fine.....i have lost oly 1kg from d 10kg i gained which is pretty awesome...my strength has reduced abit but not all gone...i wud say i am way stronger than bfr i started d cycle...my prs are smashed......i just cant wait to start my 2nd cycle!!
i will gt my bloods done after 4 weeks once i done with pct...

I think I read do your bloods 4 weeks after u finish PCT.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom