Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct log

determined22

what i am running on pct
forma 10 pumps
clomid 25/25/25/25
test boosters
DAA

i started my pct on the 9th of this month....its been going very smoothly....no mood swings...js a lil anger here n there other than that nuthing....i had made a gain of 10kg on cycle.....i lost oly 1kg till nw.... strength has been same since on cycle...

nw past few days i hav been noticing my sperm gttin watery...this got me worried...i was tinking of bumping the clomid to 50 and pushing the pct by another week....
any1 else experience this??...it was normal n thick in d strt then past few days its js bcum like water...wt happened here?

Maybe stevemi, can answer this. Not too sure why that happened. what was your cycle? and what are your stats!?

my cycle was
week1-12 test e 500mgx2/week
1-4 dbol 30 everyday
1-12 adex .5 eod
1-12 hcg 500iu every 5 days....last 2 weeks of cycle 500iu x2/week with vit e
i was using AI cycle support

but 4 weeks into the cycle i scrwd up the dosage for test e n ended up taking half of wt i ws spose too but still made awesome gains

my cycle was
week1-12 test e 500mgx2/week
1-4 dbol 30 everyday
1-12 adex .5 eod
1-12 hcg 500iu every 5 days....last 2 weeks of cycle 500iu x2/week with vit e
i was using AI cycle support

but 4 weeks into the cycle i scrwd up the dosage for test e n ended up taking half of wt i ws spose too but still made awesome gains

How old r u bro?
Seems like a gd cycle thi
Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Stats
AGe 23
Ws 78 kg bfr nw aftr cycle 87...

N I tried tking clomid at 50mg in d mrning ydy n then at night chckd d boys they were back to normal pretty thick.....
So I ws thinking of fr d last 11 days of my pct il js tke 50mg fr 7 n den 25mg fr d last 4 tamper off

Stats
AGe 23
Ws 78 kg bfr nw aftr cycle 87...

N I tried tking clomid at 50mg in d mrning ydy n then at night chckd d boys they were back to normal pretty thick.....
So I ws thinking of fr d last 11 days of my pct il js tke 50mg fr 7 n den 25mg fr d last 4 tamper off

Yeah seems fine man

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Keep us updated on your recovery with these products your sure to have a speedy, safe, and great one!

Top Bottom