Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT is becoming ridiculous

Has anyone besides myself on here used only HCG,Clomid and Nolvadex and recovered fine with the bloodwork to prove it?

"In the olden days we used to not even have PCT and we recovered fine"

I was kind of going over the whole issue of ostarine in pct and I really do feel that it has its place. The truth is I've seen blood work that shows its suppressive but where free T wasn't effected at all. I've also seen bloodwork where testosterone took a bit of a dive. I've been to the GTX website because that's the company that ran clinical trials on ostarine. The main purposes of developing ostarine was to help cancer patients keep muscle mass while undergoing extreme cancer treatment like radiation and chemotherapy. I believe the successfully used doses are much less than we are using. I believe at the right mg ostarine can and will preserve muscle when in a state where muscle would essentially waste. With this in mind I dont think one would need over 10 mg osta to achieve this task. 10 mg should be hardly suppressive with a proper pct.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Who's we? Because besides you, I've never known that to be the case. You may THINK you recovered, but no way was your T level the same as it was before you started.

you would recover fine .... eventually.... (atleast this is wishful thinking) i know guys who juiced young who can't get their T levels over 300 naturally in their 20's.. but that is another debate for another day

however a pct will speed up recovery, cleanse your lipids, make you feel good.. why you wouldn't run one makes no sense. i don't think guys back then ever ran blood work anyway.. and i would say 100% of the hardcore guys were on HRT .. i would bet my left nut Arnold has been on HRT for years.. all the old timer guru's on youtube even admit to being on HRT like Ric Drasin for example, and i bet they were on since their 40's.. so for them to give any type of advice on pct or to listen to them for tips on cycling is a laugh unless you plan on being on HRT at a young age too.

if you abuse steroids and don't pct correctly you will end up on HRT at a younger age than someone who doesn't.. this is common sense

just stay on if you don't want to run a pct. its that simple.. however one day if you decide you want to take a break from the life then its not gonna be a fun experience.. you damn well better make sure you are 100% dedicated if you stay on. for everyone else cycle on, cycle off.. run bloodwork and be patient and smart. and you will cycle for years to come

or you can be like the 'old timers' and just be ignorant about running bloodwork and don't want to know .. an X of mine used to always tell me "ignorance is bliss" .. and she was a genius and its so true. once guys do actually run bloodwork and see on paper what is going on in their body they usually flip out.. i get these PM's all the time from guys.. ALL THE TIME. so maybe it is better to just be 'doi doi doi' about things and don't even look

Last edited:
Has anyone besides myself on here used only HCG,Clomid and Nolvadex and recovered fine with the bloodwork to prove it?

if you run bloodwork while on a SERM its gonna be manipulated.. you must come off everything for a solid 2-3 weeks and then run bloodwork to truley know if you are recovered.

hcg mimics LH.. so if you run it and then run bloodwork of course your T levels are gonna be elevated. but guess what happens when you stop taking it and its out of your system?

So in an effort to not seem like there is a bunch of product pushing going on. Let see what some of you guys think for PCT being broken down in three categories based on effectiveness vs cost, the same way I do my IT infrastructure breakdowns

PCT categories are:
"Must Haves" -cost and product break down
"Nice to have"- cost and product break down
"Pie in the sky" - cost and product break down

I think this will help in the decision making process just as it does management with how to proceed with the cost of doing business. It's essentially the same as upgrading you infrastructure (ie your upgrading your body by doing steroids) so here is the cost of doing that business.

i would like to see the persons stats first off, history etc..

then their prior bloods ideally would be very useful.. i mean if their LH is at 0 before starting a 'cycle' then how can they expect a smooth recovery when they aren't recovered to begin with ?

then i would want to know what they are running, how long.. dosages, etc.. this makes a difference.

Top Bottom