Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct after 12 months

I'm 5'5 was 170... Now around 162. 24 10%Bf. diet is usually just clean food. I'm usually on the run or at work so I cook some chicken and potatoes and go. Anyway this is a typical day

Meal 1 - 1 cup brown rice 10oz chic
Meal 2 - turkey sandwich on wheat bread no mayo
Meal 3 - 5oz Idaho potatoe 5oz chick
Meal 4 - 50g beef protein in water
Meal 5 - 10oz chic
Meal 6 - 10 oz chicken veg if I'm lucky
Meal - 7 ( if it happens it's more chicken)

Protein looks more than plenty for your weight. I would drop that protein down to about 250g per day and increase carbs. Carbs look too low to me

500 iu's of HCG EOD plus 1/4 tab of a-dex EOD for 2 weeks, followed by double does of UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE for 2 months.

Why don't you read the thread in my sig then come back and tell me know how you make out. 13 months blast and cruise. Blood work during PCT and after PCT. No drugs all natty PCT. I laid the blueprint out for you as I just went through exactly what you're asking about.

Yeah bro I actually remember reading your thread but I could find it. I use the forum app on my phone and the search button doesn't work very well

Just a quick update, I've been off for 2.5 weeks now and finished with HCG and been on my pct protocol for 3 days. Honestly I feel great. Kind of worried it's not going to last. I lost about 6 pounds but I'm still the same size besides for a little swelling. On a side note, how do I know if my clomid is working? It's from genesis labs and looks legit but I thought it was supposed to have sides and I don't feel any?

Just a quick update, I've been off for 2.5 weeks now and finished with HCG and been on my pct protocol for 3 days. Honestly I feel great. Kind of worried it's not going to last. I lost about 6 pounds but I'm still the same size besides for a little swelling. On a side note, how do I know if my clomid is working? It's from genesis labs and looks legit but I thought it was supposed to have sides and I don't feel any?

Yeh you haven't even hit the wall yet bro. In another couple weeks when everything had cleared out is where the real comeback starts.

Another quick update guys, still feeling good. Know my clomid is working because my libido is completly killed which sucks but I can deal with it. Ostarine seems good so far but it's too soon to tell. So far so good

Update: defineyly losing some gains. Dunno if it's all water and swelling but I'm defineyly smaller. Don't think the ostarine has kicked in yet but I'm still feeling good. Hoping I don't lose a lot more :-/

You've got to lose something. No need feeling bad about it, your body has been on for a long time.

So far feeling good atleast, im exited to hear your results and bloodwork.
Your strength dropped compared to size? Sure a good layer of water is coming off,

Best of luck!

Top Bottom