Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct after 12 months

Everyone on this forum says nolva is no good, especially after tren which was the last cycle I did...

depending on who you're talking to, Nolva is actually better... Clomid has been shown to decrease response to GNRH, whereas Nolva has not...

i would say for a shorter cycle, it might not matter that much....but for a year long cycle, then it prolly matters a lot.

Pituitary Sensitivity to GnRH
http://www.forbodybuilders.net/2009/05/clomid-clomifene-citrate-vs-nolvadex-tamoxifen-citrate/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/640052

and i wouldn't use a SARM at this point, as they have been shown to cause some suppression....

Last edited:
What do u suggest Steve?

do what you are doing bro. but i'm saying 5 weeks isn't long enough if you have been on a year. or you can do 5 week pct... stop for a couple weeks.. then another 5 week pct. stop then do bloods and see where you are at..

it probably will take 2 or 3 of them to recover yourself after being on for a year. but its possible as has been proven to come back.

don't forget to use my link Ruthless Supplements and the discount CYCLENOW gets you a buy 3 get 2 free deal. gotta have 5 products in your cart though before applying discount and you can mix and match RS trans with the phyto to make up the 5.

do that and you will be golden

depending on who you're talking to, Nolva is actually better... Clomid has been shown to decrease response to GNRH, whereas Nolva has not...

i would say for a shorter cycle, it might not matter that much....but for a year long cycle, then it prolly matters a lot.

Pituitary Sensitivity to GnRH
Clomid (clomifene citrate )vs. Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) | For Bodybuilders-Anabolic Steroids

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen... [Fertil Steril. 1978] - PubMed - NCBI

and i wouldn't use a SARM at this point, as they have been shown to cause some suppression....

any SERM will boost LH and total T but its up to the body to bounce back which is why you need phtyo-serms or T stack Rx to give you a natural boost without suppression.

and not all SARM's are suppressive.. LGD is of course, but thats not what was recommended in this instance

The most important thing to do is get bloods after being on for so long. A 4 week PCT isn't going to cut it either. I would plan on a good two month OCT if I were you, and use the best possible stack you can for recovery. In this instance, I would recommend a Clmoid and Nolva combo along with Test stack. You need the best booster money can buy in this instance, and test stack is what you want for recovery. If you want a discount on it, send me a PM. I can't give that information out on the open forum. Top it off with some Formastanozol and you will be golden. Just make sure you are getting those bloods done.

Good luck bro. PM me with any questions, and keep us updated on how everything goes with you.

So I guess I'll just do everything for 8weeks instead. If I run ostarine for 8 weeks does it have a higher chance of shutting me down?

So I guess I'll just do everything for 8weeks instead. If I run ostarine for 8 weeks does it have a higher chance of shutting me down?

Yes, it will have a higher chance of shutting you down the longer you run it but it also depends on the dose. Your situation is a little different than the norm because of how long you were on. Because of that, I would probably run the Ostarine at a lower dose for the 8 weeks. I would run it at about 12.5mg per day which is still an effective dose, but with minimal to no effect on suppression.

any SERM will boost LH and total T but its up to the body to bounce back which is why you need phtyo-serms or T stack Rx to give you a natural boost without suppression.

and not all SARM's are suppressive.. LGD is of course, but thats not what was recommended in this instance

the original Ostarine study showed that it was slightly suppressive at 3mg/day...

and there have since been many users with the bloodwork to show that 25mg/day is also suppressive, although not as bad as heavy AAS use...

if a guy is trying to do PCT right, seems like you'd want him to avoid anything that could cause suppression...

Back to the diet. Give me a little more to work with, body weight, over all calories, etc.

I'm 5'5 was 170... Now around 162. 24 10%Bf. diet is usually just clean food. I'm usually on the run or at work so I cook some chicken and potatoes and go. Anyway this is a typical day

Meal 1 - 1 cup brown rice 10oz chic
Meal 2 - turkey sandwich on wheat bread no mayo
Meal 3 - 5oz Idaho potatoe 5oz chick
Meal 4 - 50g beef protein in water
Meal 5 - 10oz chic
Meal 6 - 10 oz chicken veg if I'm lucky
Meal - 7 ( if it happens it's more chicken)

Top Bottom