Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct after 12 months

SinisterUproar

Alright guys, got first cycle syndrome a year ago after doing test / npp and continued blasting and cruising for about a year. So 12 months 3 cycles 20lbs and a pretty considerable drop on body fat later it's time to stop. Defineyly a little frightened but all good things must come to an end. So here's my PCT protocol

1000 iu HCG E3D for 2 weeks
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
2 bottles of phytoserms
DAA
Ostarine 25mg a day for 4 weeks

Last last of HCG is tomorrow (Monday) and also will be starting clomid and everything else

I'll continue to update for anyone who cares and if anyone has suggestions let me know!

On a big or or long cycle like this, I've found benefit in clomid and Nolva in pct.

Something like:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/10

Clomid and Nolva are similar but far from identical. Last time I ran the above, I had a good boost/lh response from the clomid and then a second noticeable boost when I added the Nolva.

Hey Sinister, I have followed your posts in the past, but I don't remember how old you are. IMO, you can't go wrong piling on the natty test boosters, and stretching out the PCT with these. Forma Stanzol, Unleashed/Post Cycle, etc. I know it's been a year, but 50 might be a little high for the clomid. But, above all, totally killing your training, even when you don't feel like it, and nailing your diet daily is what will help you maintain the gains. I'm following to see how it goes.

On a big or or long cycle like this, I've found benefit in clomid and Nolva in pct.

Something like:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/10

Clomid and Nolva are similar but far from identical. Last time I ran the above, I had a good boost/lh response from the clomid and then a second noticeable boost when I added the Nolva.

Everyone on this forum says nolva is no good, especially after tren which was the last cycle I did...

Hey Sinister, I have followed your posts in the past, but I don't remember how old you are. IMO, you can't go wrong piling on the natty test boosters, and stretching out the PCT with these. Forma Stanzol, Unleashed/Post Cycle, etc. I know it's been a year, but 50 might be a little high for the clomid. But, above all, totally killing your training, even when you don't feel like it, and nailing your diet daily is what will help you maintain the gains. I'm following to see how it goes.

Yeah one area I could use help on I how I should be eating, I've actually been doing kind of low carbs cuz I still want to take some fat off, and possibly adding some albuteral in here as we'll. I'm 24. I take in about 250-300 gram of protein everyday carbs I couldn't tell you cuz I'm
Not being that strict about it right now. But I guess I'm just going to keep stuffing my face and eating clean for the most part?

Yeah, Nolva users on this forum are kinda like outlaws. Lol

Well, that part is debatable. Ultimately it's your decision. But, if you've kept estrogen, prolactin, etc. under control during cycle and goin into PCT, I see no problem.

Just my opinion. Best of luck bro.

Thanks man, and yeah I've been eating aromasin and caber like candy

ive never heard of this "first cycle syndrome" you speak of. Sounds like you just dont want to use responsibly.

Alright guys, got first cycle syndrome a year ago after doing test / npp and continued blasting and cruising for about a year. So 12 months 3 cycles 20lbs and a pretty considerable drop on body fat later it's time to stop. Defineyly a little frightened but all good things must come to an end. So here's my PCT protocol

1000 iu HCG E3D for 2 weeks
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25
2 bottles of phytoserms
DAA
Ostarine 25mg a day for 4 weeks

Last last of HCG is tomorrow (Monday) and also will be starting clomid and everything else

I'll continue to update for anyone who cares and if anyone has suggestions let me know!

your pct is gonna need to be stretched out longer than that if you were on for a year.

you are on the right track with it though.. just stretch it out longer

Top Bottom