Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pb crunch!!

I did that already and it is good bro! I love apple cinnamon oatmeal, so this actually works better in terms of keeping sugar low...1 scoop Apple Cinnamon protein, 1/2 c Instant Oats, 12 egg whites, and drizzle with peanut butter...only minimal sugar from protein...and you can add crumbled apple chips if you like...pretty damn tasty bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

that sounds damn good... the peanut butter truly makes its so good but im only doing that once a day so the other times im just doing egg whites with a scoop of peanut butter crunch and it is so fucking good... i am hoping the apple cinnamon alone with the egg whites is good like that but i have a feeling nothing will compare to the pb crunch... im staring to get fucking low though and that is scaring me! i hate when something breaks my routine...

i will have feedback on monday on how i like it... it should be here by then...

MA and OWL, we have some damn good taste mothafuckas! =) fucking love you guys!

[/U][/B]
Adding same except Apple Cinnamon for my protein bars...seems that my Apple Cranberry Crisp bars are the fan favorite! Peanut Butter Apple Crunch are second, and Rocky Road Works is still asked too...need not only protein for shakes and protein pudding, but bars too!

Pudding??? How are you making pudding.....i like pudding..lol

While I am here, does anyone know when it will be in stock to order again. I am seriously low and need to get some protein. I dont like getting this low but want to try and hold out to order from N2BM.

[/U][/B]

Pudding??? How are you making pudding.....i like pudding..lol

1 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt + 1 scoop Rocky Road, Cinnamon Bun, Chocolate Fudge, whatever flavor protein you like and stir!

Whala! Protein Pudding!

If you use Chobani, it yields approx 50 grams protein per serving.

As soon as the protein powder gets in I am sooo going to do that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Not really...i cant even find a 5pound bag of anything in stock.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom