Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pb crunch!!

10lbs cinnamon bun
5 lbs espresso
5 lbs strawberry
Had 5 of Ice cream sand gone tnx to my girl!!! 
1 lb of cinnamon apple
1 lb straberry
1 lb egg nog
1 lb chocolate
2 lb ice cream sand

31 lbs

But will be adding
10 of pb
10 of rr
10 of ics

61lbs!!! 

Adding same except Apple Cinnamon for my protein bars...seems that my Apple Cranberry Crisp bars are the fan favorite! Peanut Butter Apple Crunch are second, and Rocky Road Works is still asked too...need not only protein for shakes and protein pudding, but bars too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Let me know on that Apple Cinammon D. That is one I have been wanting to try.:verygood:

OWL...Apple Cinnamon is good bro! Especially for my protein bars...for shakes too. I sometimes mix 1 scoop Apple Cinnamon and 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun for a shake w/Coconut Milk...yummy! You will love it bro if you like apple flavor!

OWL...Apple Cinnamon is good bro! Especially for my protein bars...for shakes too. I sometimes mix 1 scoop Apple Cinnamon and 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun for a shake w/Coconut Milk...yummy! You will love it bro if you like apple flavor!

Definitely love the apple flavor. Next up Apple Cinammon bro! Lol

Let me know on that Apple Cinammon D. That is one I have been wanting to try.:verygood:

I will for sure bro... I love apple flavor and MA also says its good so i trust that since he and i like all the same shit... Im going to make some apple cinnamon egg whites as soon as it gets here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I will for sure bro... I love apple flavor and MA also says its good so i trust that since he and i like all the same shit... Im going to make some apple cinnamon egg whites as soon as it gets here

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I did that already and it is good bro! I love apple cinnamon oatmeal, so this actually works better in terms of keeping sugar low...1 scoop Apple Cinnamon protein, 1/2 c Instant Oats, 12 egg whites, and drizzle with peanut butter...only minimal sugar from protein...and you can add crumbled apple chips if you like...pretty damn tasty bro!

See us three are exactly alike. Lol i am lazy so i use the instant sugar free apple cinammon oatmeal every am. I wont eat anything else. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Adding same except Apple Cinnamon for my protein bars...seems that my Apple Cranberry Crisp bars are the fan favorite! Peanut Butter Apple Crunch are second, and Rocky Road Works is still asked too...need not only protein for shakes and protein pudding, but bars too!

You pm me w a recipe

Top Bottom