Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pb crunch!!

is the balm out of stock? I have 1 bottle and its lasting forever. I will get back to you on the balm.

it replaced tiger balm, blue emu and icy hot for sore muscles.

I love this stuff! I've bought a few bottles for friends and got them hooked on using it. I've got about a 1/4 left and was about to order some and it's out of stock. No!!!! Lol gotta have that stuff. It also replaced my bio freeze and icy hot etc

Only flavors left right now are

Chocolate Fudge
Espresso
Strawberry
Vanilla
Vanilla Caramel
Egg Nog

Only 5 pound bags, if nothing comes back in stoack by next week I'm gonna have to get one of these. Anybody try vanilla caramel or choco fudge?

Only flavors left right now are

Chocolate Fudge
Espresso
Strawberry
Vanilla
Vanilla Caramel
Egg Nog

Only 5 pound bags, if nothing comes back in stoack by next week I'm gonna have to get one of these. Anybody try vanilla caramel or choco fudge?

Just received my order in the mail yesterday, picked up 2 bags of Chocolate Fudge and 1 bag of Vanilla Caramel...the CF is awesome! I have had the VC in the past and it too is delicious, I mixing and creating my own flavors, so one scoop VC and one scoop Cinnamon Bun is screaming! Try it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thx bros, I still have about 8 days worth left, so ill wait out the weekend and a bit of next week if nothing then looks like chocolate fudge is the way to go

I just got a bag of the VC it is pretty good. Made some pretty good protein pudding.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

After hearing the news that the proteins are gonna take about 3 weeks I decided to order some Vanilla caramel to hold me over, it was a tough decision between that and chocolate fudge but I went with VC because my casein protein is chocolate flavor so I figure it's good to have variety. Although one can never have too much chocolate :D

Top Bottom