Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pauly how did the arms 2x week work out?

I've increased to 4x per week cardio for my arms....they are a lot smaller now!

Hope this helps...

So far so good. I did it like this:

Mon. -- Chest Tri's
Tues. - Back Bi's
Wed. - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders Traps
Fri - Bi's Tri's

On Mon. and Tues. i only did 6 sets of bi's or tri's after the workout, and by Friday they were ready to go a full workout. Now this week I'm doin back and bi's today and Chest and tri's tomorrow for 2 reasons......my tri's can use one more day of rest, and after doing deadlifts on tues, my hams were BEAT for legs on wed., this'll give em one extra day which will work out fine.

You overtrain your arms, and they won't grow.
Here is my split, and technically you still hit arms twice a week due to secondary lifts.

Monday: Bis, tris
Tuesday: legs
wednesday: off
Thursday: Back, traps
Friday: Chest, shoulders.

If you feel that you must do bis or tris on chest or back day do it the opposite. Do chest then bis. And back with tris. There is no reason to hammer out your tris with subpar intensity after cooking them with a chest workout. Just hit your bis and you can give them 100%. Give it a try, it works.

MP5 said:
You overtrain your arms, and they won't grow.
Here is my split, and technically you still hit arms twice a week due to secondary lifts.

Monday: Bis, tris
Tuesday: legs
wednesday: off
Thursday: Back, traps
Friday: Chest, shoulders.

If you feel that you must do bis or tris on chest or back day do it the opposite. Do chest then bis. And back with tris. There is no reason to hammer out your tris with subpar intensity after cooking them with a chest workout. Just hit your bis and you can give them 100%. Give it a try, it works.

i could never do shoulders after chest, my shoulders get pumped as helll during chest workouts, and I actually am able to go heavier when i do TRI's after Chest because my elbows are nice and warmed up. So I use the exact same split Pauly mentioned and it works perfect for me...its all just a personal preference thing really.

the one pro about doing shoulder after chest is for that very reason. Your shoulders are very delicate, and should be nice and warm before pushing them. If you just walk in cold and throw up some military press, someday YOU WILL fuck up your shoulder then you are fucked for a year.

MP5 said:
the one pro about doing shoulder after chest is for that very reason. Your shoulders are very delicate, and should be nice and warm before pushing them. If you just walk in cold and throw up some military press, someday YOU WILL fuck up your shoulder then you are fucked for a year.

Oh yeah!

Top Bottom