Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

partner shot 3 ccs instead of 2ccs... got a gram of test in me what should I do?

rohanum

I was on a 500 mg test e cycle e5d ... one of my m8s shot 3ccs instead of 2 .. so im basically on almost a gram of test ... what should I do now? up my anti estrogens? im a bit worried about the sideffects cause I already have strong bacne

quick! Have him suck it out!

Lol. But seriously relax bro. You may need a little more adex but you will be fine. A gram of test isn't a big deal to control sides with. And learn to do your own pins so you know exactly what's going in your body.

Lol. But seriously relax bro. You may need a little more adex but you will be fine. A gram of test isn't a big deal to control sides with. And learn to do your own pins so you know exactly what's going in your body.

I do my pins on my own m8... glutes is a tricky one.. cant stretch enough to get a clear shot

I do my pins on my own m8... glutes is a tricky one.. cant stretch enough to get a clear shot

Look up ventrogluteal.. stick to that and delts.. if you are going to get a mate to pin have everything prepared before hand.. or get a mate who was taught to count

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That's why I don't bother with glutes. I stick to delts and quads because of the easy access. I've been using them for years and they still work fine. After my first cycle I became to wide to reach my glutes and gave up on them.

wait longer to make your next pin to even things out.

all in all it won't make a difference, all things being equal all you just did was waste some gear. 1 gram of juice for a newb is no different than .5g, it won't make or break your results.. what will make or break them is if you have a solid foundation BEFORE pinning to begin with. and knowing how to workout and eat

3ccs instead of 2? So IOW, 750mg instead of 500? Probably 95% of the vets here have used that much in a day. You used 250mg that you probably didn't need, other than that it's of no real significance.

Top Bottom