Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain anyone?

A

AziaReign

This question is for the ladies, just 'cause the guys would get outta hand!!Who has had THEE most unbearable pain ever??? And give details......

2 years ago I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. It was a fucker! The doc thought it was appendicitis. Let me tell you, I went through 24 hours of fucking hell.

MAJOR toothache about a month ago...... I was hating everything. Besides having to take pain pills to ease the pain, since I was away from home, and on friggin vacation, and couldnt get anything done until I went home.

First toothache in my life (33yrs old), and I knock on wood not to have another one :) Brush them teefies :)

cracked a large chunk of a tooth off while chewing on a soybean that turned out to be a small rock-like particle :chomp:...it cracked vertically up into the gum
with the nerve exposed, for 3 days drinking cold water was a new adventure in pain

NO WAY AZIANR-- i had the SAME shit happen to me... omg..it was seriously the worst pain!! it was actually right after one of those oh so wonderful gyno visits... i left ..walked to my car...and fell right to the floor:( . i went to the hospital and they couldnt find anything wrong so they told me it must have been that. it was one of my most painful experiences ever!! the other had to be when i fell down a flight of stairs cause i was alllll :rolleyes , and i broke 2 ribs... ouch !!

I would have to say the most pain I've ever experienced was following a foot surgery and my very new podiatrist put one of those fast drying casts on my foot and didnt' leave any room for my foot to spread out when I stepped down. It was intended to be a walking cast too -- so I didnt' have any crutches. So that night after my surgery I get the brilliant idea to rent "Misery" (that Stephen King flick). If you have seen it, recall the part where Kathy Bates whacks the guy's ankle with a board and breaks it. So here is me with a swollen throbbing foot in a tight cast, no crutches, the codeine is wearing off and I'm up all night reliving the part in the moving because I can already feel the ankle pain. Note that the pain is so much from the cast that I can't walk at all- so I'm CRAWLING around my house.

So I finally get up at 7 am and call my podiatrist and tell him I'm on my way over to get the cast replaced, between threats of malpractice of course. THEN, after crawling down the stairs from my apt, I have to drive my MANUAL TRANSMISSION car to his office. (Screaming bloody murder every time I shift...) THEN, I get there and the dumbfuck can't find his cast cutters -- has to go next door and borrow another doc's.

After that I was much happier....

Top Bottom