Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ox questions answered

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
This post is directed at those with questions about OX.. below are 4 questions i received in a pm and thought it would benefit the board to answer them in this manner.. i hope this helps ya all :)

1> What kind of diet do you call a "clean" diet on Ox?

2> Can you/do you use Xenadrine or another ECA stack while on?

3> What is the average length of time that YOU have between cycles?

4> I read a post about the awful water tension and yukky feeling coming off Winny. What do you experience coming off OX, and does it determine when you start again?

1... a "clean" diet is a somewhat contest prep diet... anavar works best while on a low carb high protein diet. My protein is up at about my bodyweight and my simple carbs are practically eliminated leaving just some fruitose and unfortunetly corn syrup from my diet pepsi and protein bars. But the diet is 5-6 small meals every 3 hours. High protein, complex carbs (limited to morning and afternoon) and moderate fats. ie: flax or fish oils

2... YES... ECA does not have an effect on anavar, BUT caffeine does have an effect on the absorption of vitamins.. so for example if you take an eca in the morning before cardio, wait to take your vitamins til your meal following cardio. They actually cancel each other out... and with out the vitamins you will also get a better kick from your caffeine.
anavar tabs should be spaced out through out the day...

3... normally a month off is minimum, but that is left to the discretion of the user. There are people who will actually use anavar year round with 2 week breaks every 12 weeks. I personally give my body a little more time in between, such as 4 weeks.

4... i personally have noticed water retention the first week "on" after that it tapers off and you start dropping water weight and body fat like crazy (remember diet is important). There is no "yukky" feeling coming off. and it has been my experience that any water weight left on which is really not much at all is dropped after finishing a cycle. I guess as with all gear, there can be a sort of depression following, but that normally occurs when you see your body lose some of the gains or "hardness" which then makes you want to get back on. Because while you are "on" your body is at a peak and when you get off, it is still peaking, but maybe not as much and some people have trouble dealing with the idea of not always peaking or like it better when they are on.. so there can be a sort of "mental" dependence.. ya know what i mean. But i personally haven't noticed a depression or yukky feeling, but some of the hardness does go away and yes i do look forward to getting on again and getting better...

i really hope this thread answers a lot of questions some of you might have had. Good luck to all and keep posting results and experiences!!!

People who use steriods are losers....:rolleyes:

But on that note....I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...LOL

Big Buck said:

yea we are all in rare form today buckky.. any news or you still on lock down?

good info to have!

one question re: the protein...

I'm taking in closer to 200 gms/day, weigh 140...at 1 gm/lb, this would be <600 cal from protein..... the question is how do you keep low carb w/ the remaining calories? Currently using ratios of p/c/f = 50/20/30 .... your thoughts?

my 10mg tabs are tiny & smooth (no groove)... when trying to split them, they turn to dust.... so take one whole in am pre-training/day... big diff in 5mg/twice per day?

hope you don't mind me adding a few ?? to the others you've already rec'd... thanks :)

Big Buck said:

You callin me a loser boy??!

:kapow:

supergirl said:

yea we are all in rare form today buckky.. any news or you still on lock down?

still on lock down...awaiting orders!!

H- get your panties out of a bunch Small Fry...;)

i agree with you to get your protein even higher than your bodyweight thus accounting for about 800 calories a day which the rest is left to complex carb calories BUT bodyweight should be used as a minimum and target to have to hit.. if you exceed, better results will follow, but it is a good target for most women. Plus with anavar, adding a lot of muscle is not a target rather leaning is and bodyweight is a good basis for it, if adding more muscle is desireable than YES do get the protein intake well over your bodyweight.
some examples for where to get the carb cals
ie: oatmeal is about 170 calories and 33 carbs
soy milk : 100 cals 10carbs 6 protein
designer protein bars: 260 cals 9 carbs, 30 protein, misc carbs and cals not mentioned in the bar due to corn syrup etc is about 44 calories and probably estimating about 4 more grams of carbs.
not to mention potatoes and yams etc.
the ratios of 50/20/30 are good ratios. I really think you can meet those requirements with out a struggle

2.. they make pill cutters.. i bought mine from my pharmacy (although i use 2.5 mg tabs) they are a great little aparatus to cut the pill perfectly without crumbling.. BUT if you are getting from a source with some initials that i know of.. his stuff tends to be a little softer and you will have problems cutting with precision.
Anavar has a half life of a debated 6-8 hours.. so yes taking more frequently or twice a day would benefit you.
just cut it on foil or something where you can save your crumbs and then swallow them all LOL

Big Buck said:

still on lock down...awaiting orders!!

H- get your panties out of a bunch Small Fry...;)

must you guys stalk all my threads LOL this is a serious thread to answer serious questions!!!
now i am gonna bite both your asses!! :chomp:

supergirl said:

now i am gonna bite both your asses!! :chomp:

Well since we both have "squatter ghetto bootys" you better pack a lunch...it might take awhile.

Besides all these posts are bumping your thread to the top where all the ladies can read it...just tryin to help. Now bite my ass :chomp: Please:devil:

Top Bottom