Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining..

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
How can you tell?

Read the Signs of Overtraining Thread in the Women's Forum. Ladies discussed this earlier this week and there is some useful info on the posts.

Im going crazy in the gym thats why im asking...i went from 227lbs to 242 and am not letting myself to take a day off.

Me too... under stress and feeling anxious lately too so I couldn't figure out if my symptoms were more stress related or overtraining. I am just finishing up a high volume routine and don't feel exhausted from it but can't imagine why my body isn't like "hold up baby!"

When I was overtraining before I felt a constant dull ache in my legs that would not go away. I thought it was from dance but it was from overtraining. You'll definitely feel off - overtraining comes with symptoms.

You need a day off though!!! Your muscle growth happens at rest. You know that :)

im gaining weight so i dont think that means i would be overtraining

not being able to sleep at night, aching joints, muscle soreness beyond regular soreness...

Read the womens' forums

your cns would feel pretty beat + colds/flu etc / Lowered immune I always thought no? definitely would feel fatiuged all day and just overall wack

No such thing, overtraining is undersleeping and undereating. :p

Top Bottom