Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over head press + board press prs + video

Strider 364 and his workout partner are gracious enough to be my assclowns every wednesday. Without out them I would have to enlist the help of random assclowns, and there's nothing worse than random assclowns.

Yes and I have to agree that those look like push presses, which are awesome in there own right.

i hate ass clowns, last year in my first semester of college i had the unfortunate responsibility of choosing an asslown to hold my boards and spot me, i was in another state (which will remain anoynomous incase anyone here acuatly is from west virginia) and there are plenty of dumb ass clowns to choose from. i hate that they ask so many questions and i have to educate them. also i hate it when you find a good ass clown who you might think of promoting to training partner, then they go awol for three weeks, fucking assclowns.

i hate ass clowns, last year in my first semester of college i had the unfortunate responsibility of choosing an asslown to hold my boards and spot me, i was in another state (which will remain anoynomous incase anyone here acuatly is from west virginia) and there are plenty of dumb ass clowns to choose from. i hate that they ask so many questions and i have to educate them. also i hate it when you find a good ass clown who you might think of promoting to training partner, then they go awol for three weeks, fucking assclowns. im glad i decided to come back home for school.

whats the point of board press? pardon my ignorance but its just seems like normal old bench press to me but easier.

Top Bottom