Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out of the gym for a month

weedermen

Due to certain financial aspects im outta the gym for a month, now i just finished a cycle and i gained 27 pounds, i was using a sust only cycle, i pcted and came off everything back to normal no prob....Is there any little tricks you guys can teach me to try and keep some of the nice gains i received, i mean im going to do some pushups etc in the am, but i feel as though im gonna go right back to normal....Any lil tricks would be great, thanks

im not sure what your talking about, ive been in the gym for 6 months and did a cycle for the 1st 3 months not now, what you said doesnt make sense at all, i ran a cycle for 3 months, noone said anything about me buying steroids and not going to the gym, im stopping it all, until i get financially stable since i bought a house. thank you for a useless answer.

No sorry im just a lil touchy cause i hate having to wait to get back in, but yeah i shouldnt of said i just finished, i never realized i wasnt going to be able to keep going, but the 50 a month is really needed lol to feed myself. so im just going to have to give it all a rest for a month, i just stopped going this week, and i plan on starting again at months end, im just going to collect supplies during this month, like some protein powders, and what have you. sorry for replying the way i did, i just get pissed off that i have to stop since i worked hard for the gains ive gotten so far.

Cheers mate

2 weeks off is fine 4 weeks is suicide lol

PS, the YMCA in canada does NOT ALLOW you to pay for more then one month at a time, which IMO is pretty damn stupid. and im not allowed to go to the other gyms here in my town caled global gym, as i slept with the owners GF, and he owns alot of stuff in this city LOLOLOL

Don't get mad bro, just learn from your situation. There's a lot of planning involved in a cycle and it's easy to overlook something and it's impossible to plan for all of life's curveballs. You said you bought a house, perhaps plan for the future on at least some weights for at home. I have a full set up at my house because I hate gyms and like the convenience of working out at home. I rather take a gym membership fee and buy weights that will pay for themselves many times over within a few years.

In the mean time, all I can think of is improvising. When I was locked up, there was no access to any weights. Dudes would do pushups and pullups on whatever they could. They'd take a large garbage can, fill it with some water and do arm curls, overhead tricep work, etc. Think about what you have that's heavy and lift it. Sand bags on a pole, big rocks, beer kegs. Watch a few strongman competitions for some ideas. Park your car on an incline, and push (press) it up and bring it back. If it's steep enough, should be a good chest workout.

excuses are like assholes dude, everyone's got one and they stink. your priorities should be:

1. get a job.
2. now that you have a job, get a gym membership.
3. take care of your debts such as rent, car, phone, etc.
4. then spend even more money on good food and keeping your fridge full.

after this, then maybe you can look into a step 5 which would include supplements. :coffee:

Top Bottom