Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC PCT with Test Infusion and Methyl EAA

i read through burnthiscorpse thread about his otc pct and looked at his bloods he posted at the end. everything is pretty impressive for the most part and his results are hard to discredit.. especially with total test being in the 800s. i would personally prefer total test to be a little bit higher than that, in the 1000 range, but 800 is nothing to worry about.

the thing that bothers me about his bloods are his lh, fsh, and free test, which are all on the low side. i am sure you understand the process of the HPTA and how testosterone is produced in our bodies so i won't go into that. so with those low numbers, i would say that he is not fully recovered. would a serm in pct help this? i think so

so my conclusions about his bloods would be this: test boosters will help raise your total test levels, but they won't help getting your HPTA back kicking to full potential. so while you have good test levels, the process of your natural test production is still somewhat lacking. Very impressive results though.

this is just my opinion

his LH and FSH were in normal ranges and his total T at 800 is very strong.

a SERM would have temporarily boost his LH and then it would of crashed back down. if your way works so good why are you already on HRT at 20?

yes, his LH and FSH are in normal ranges, but on the low side. you can't argue that. I am curious to know what they were during pct. I did not see them posted.

a serm would raise the levels from the beginning of the process. yes the levels would come back down on once the drug has been discontinued, but I don't think they would have come down as far.

I am on hrt because I chose to be. 29 not 20

29 is too young for HRT bro. had you cycled correctly you wouldn't need to be on HRT at such a young age.

where are your bloods from when you cycled? i would like to see your pct and how you recovered otherwise you are in no position to criticize another member

yes, his LH and FSH are in normal ranges, but on the low side. you can't argue that. I am curious to know what they were during pct. I did not see them posted.

a serm would raise the levels from the beginning of the process. yes the levels would come back down on once the drug has been discontinued, but I don't think they would have come down as far.

his LH levels are IN RANGE. its a wide scope of what is considered within range. and evidently its high enough where his natural T is at 800. that is a very strong number for someone his age off juice for months.

you are nitpicking at something you have zero clue about

Top Bottom