Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta-sarms log

Hello all, I am new to this site and think it is great!
I also think all of you are great to take the time to help others!!
Here is my deal:

I will be 42 shortly, I started my bodybuilding journey long ago, I have finally nailed down my training and nutrition program. Once getting this two things dialed in, I started my first body recomposition in which I wanted to reduce body weight and body fat. I was 220 and 36% body fat. I am currently at 170lbs and my body fat is around 13%. I also reduced cholesterol from 248 to 189 and my ratio are good and I no longer need bp meds. I have great definition and muscle shape and very good muscle bellies. My strength is way up even though body weight is down.

My goal in this next phase is to increase muscle size and body weight to 245lbs. I am taking a lot of great supplements.

My friend recommend a few things to include MK 2866, but before that he had me start on DAA, DIM, B6 P5P and ZMA. Today is day two of taking these, of course I fell nothing yet. He wants me to do 4 weeks of this and then start MK 2866 and them all together.

My question is, since DAA is my first test booster ever, am I well protected from increases in estrogen, especially Gyno by taking DIM and B6 P5P? I have read that it is not necessary to take anything with daa, but will take what I spoke about above as I am nervous.

I thank you all in advance for your advice!

You're not going to get answers hijacking someone else's thread. Start your own thread with all your stats/info and you'll get plenty of help.

Top Bottom