Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon canon

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:

"YOU GUYS"?!?Dude,you better quit pointing your finger at ALL of us for the sake of what ONE individual did.I get so sick of assinine posts like this one,that try to say some huge conspiracy is going on,due to one crooked individual.I have seen it said repeatedly-MOST MODS DO NOT KNOW ANY MORE THAN YOU DO.Quit shitting on the rest of us and direct your anger where it belongs pal.

Your point is valid, Huck.

I apologize.

Thanks GB,that means alot buddy.I hope we can locate this guy,and this whole situation makes me want to vomit.What he did is about the worst thing that anyone could do,he took advantage of people's trust based on a position he was very lucky to be in.I can't tell you how much that angers me.My fucking blood is boiling over this...

I really didn't mean insult to those of you that are solid and help us out on a regular basis. You guys are invaluable.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Thanks GB,that means alot buddy.I hope we can locate this guy,and this whole situation makes me want to vomit.What he did is about the worst thing that anyone could do,he took advantage of people's trust based on a position he was very lucky to be in.I can't tell you how much that angers me.My fucking blood is boiling over this...

You took the words right out of my mouth..To have this position is a great honor and it shows that you are not only knowledgable, but helpful and respected as well and what he did was un-forgivable. It is a GREAT show of dis-respect to not only George, but the Mods, members and the board as a whole. I really hope someone finds this guy that is close to him and takes some pics for us all to look at :mad: I would love to be close to Ontario right now :mad:

M18

makes you think,doesn't it?i don't beleive some people understand just how serious such "scamming" projects are...the ramifications are NOT pretty...---fyi

Top Bottom