Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till later.

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

Been waiting to get the remaining pieces to my first cycle, but for 100 a bottle I'll wait or look for something else. Thanks for the opportunity though.

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

had sooo many emails asking for hcgenerate during the march sale.. this will sell out soon.. even at $99

I have at least one bottle pre-ordered at the moment and might be trying to get a second here soon after I get some more bills paid. HCGenerate is a must for my next cycle so I had to get at least one for now before they run out in the pre-order run.

Been waiting to get the remaining pieces to my first cycle, but for 100 a bottle I'll wait or look for something else. Thanks for the opportunity though.

Like I said use the discount code needto139 for 15% off!!! :D

I have at least one bottle pre-ordered at the moment and might be trying to get a second here soon after I get some more bills paid. HCGenerate is a must for my next cycle so I had to get at least one for now before they run out in the pre-order run.

This is what I figured most would do.. Snag one now make damn sure you get one. Then when the come in I will drop the price . I have not decided if I am going to keep the maximum 3 units per order on it if there is any left.. I think I might because some dudes get greedy and order 10-15 unit a peace when its in stock. Its orders like that that make it so there is not enough to go around for everyone. But then these same guys go and sell it on e-bay and shit for 120.00 a bottle or sell it on my classified section on my forums for over 100 each with no discount and no free shipping. Guys just trying to make a buck on the side so cant say I blame them lol...

But then there is the guy who orders 15-20-30 units all to him self and keeps every bottle lol..

Some day down the road I will have this whole stock problem fixed. I am working on it and its almost over I promise guys. This will not go on forever. :worried:

It's friday, most folks get paid today. Almost no doubt it'll be sold out by Monday.

I know I'll be getting one can't risk not having at least one bottle for my next cycle.

So whats the deal, has it sold out yet???? lol im curious, we should have placed bets... Props to anyone that can afford to buy those bottles at that price... Have heard so much rave about this product. Would love to try but cant afford at tht price.. Gonna have to wait my turn..

Went to make my order today and it says out of stock? so maybe today.

This is what I figured most would do.. Snag one now make damn sure you get one. Then when the come in I will drop the price . I have not decided if I am going to keep the maximum 3 units per order on it if there is any left.. I think I might because some dudes get greedy and order 10-15 unit a peace when its in stock. Its orders like that that make it so there is not enough to go around for everyone. But then these same guys go and sell it on e-bay and shit for 120.00 a bottle or sell it on my classified section on my forums for over 100 each with no discount and no free shipping. Guys just trying to make a buck on the side so cant say I blame them lol...

But then there is the guy who orders 15-20-30 units all to him self and keeps every bottle lol..

Some day down the road I will have this whole stock problem fixed. I am working on it and its almost over I promise guys. This will not go on forever. :worried:

Well it's your own dam fault ND2! If this stuff didn't work so friggin well we wouldn't all be chewing on our elbows to get it! Rock on Brother! We luv U and your hard work!!

Top Bottom