Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till later.

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

Need2 - can I have free shipping to OZ????
I have to order my unleashed and post cycle later as well and dont want to have to pay $40 shipping!!!

Re: Order your Hcgenerate now!!! Today on pree order. Or hope to god it last till lat

Need 2 if you can provide free shipping to australia I will buy HCGenerate, Unleashed, Postcycle all at once

bump???

HGet on it!

yeah im guna bulk this one day, and JUST HOARD IT TO MYSELF.

Any idea when this stuff is gonna be back in? I'm itching for some and ordered my pre order a few weeks ago...

Just wondering?
Thks

Jump on this offer!

From a PM needto massmailed to members of his site's forum on the 5th:

"1. Hcgenerate.
I know we are all waiting on this product to come in. It should be any day now. We have a nice present for anyone who made a pre order of hcgenerate and should have more to sell this week. You guys will love it."

I wonder what the 'nice present' is!!!

The nice present is going to blow everyone's mind!

From a PM needto massmailed to members of his site's forum on the 5th:

"1. Hcgenerate.
I know we are all waiting on this product to come in. It should be any day now. We have a nice present for anyone who made a pre order of hcgenerate and should have more to sell this week. You guys will love it."

I wonder what the 'nice present' is!!!

Whatever the present is you can bet it will be very cool. ND2 is one awesome brother! Like a lot of you I have been chomping for HCGen to be back. I did the preorder when Nate sent out that mailer and I've been watching the boards like a hawk ever since.

I can't say enough about ND2! These boards wouldn't be the same without him.

Top Bottom