Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral sarms vs. liquid?

Xasoei

I had a question about using sarms
There are 3 ways it seems
Liquid sarms
Oral sarms like in tabs
And injectable sarms (seems to be a new thing very few offering)
Would the injectable sarms be the best way to get them absorbed into the body? If so how come more companies aren't doing it that way

NOONE is offering injectable sarms and with good reason. you should never even consider such a thing... beyond that being extremely illegal, its NOT how they were meant to be taken and people have had many issues when attempting this.. NOONE sells it that way...

you should only concern yourself with safety and quality.. regardless of liquid or capsule, its the quality... the two very best companies you can find are Umbrella Labs and Sarms.forsale!

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has provided you tremendous advice that I strongly suggest you follow precisely. For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale![/FONT]

I had a question about using sarms
There are 3 ways it seems
Liquid sarms
Oral sarms like in tabs
And injectable sarms (seems to be a new thing very few offering)
Would the injectable sarms be the best way to get them absorbed into the body? If so how come more companies aren't doing it that way

i prefer oral liquid sarms easiest to use
dont use injectable sarms

Top Bottom