Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

online training software

cooltrouble

Trainers

Need some help in finding a sofeware which train clients on line, tracks progress and outlines diets, etc. Seen a few on line but would like some input from some elite fitness pros. Any help would be much appreciated.

ct.

Bro I'm not a trainer, but it's easy enough to create your own excel spreadsheet for tracking progress... I created one for my training journal and my food journal....easy...

You can create all sorts of things...for example lets say you train your clients in 6 week cycles... you can track weight and reps every week per exercise...compare % of increase from start of cycle to end...even put in rows to track bodyweight and bf.....It really helps me and my wife....I credit going from 41% BF down to a 22% range ( I'm still a work in progress!) because of keeping a log.....

How about Fitify? It's a client management, booking and scheduling software. You can make your calendar and your clients log on from any device and book into your availability. You can also sell your sessions in blocks and the program remembers how many have been used. It's really easy to use. It can be found at www. fitify.me

I use Fit Ferret, their alpha version, to do everything I need. I think you can sign up for a free beta version right now. :qt:

Top Bottom