Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one world order

ironbull112

why is everyone so pissed at this guy? hes just presenting logical questions that you people cannot answer. every question he asks you simply reply with an insult or you come with some religious "well thats gods way"bullshit. answer me this: you people that have children, if youre son or daughter disobeyed them would you set them on fire? if ou say thats wrong then why? god does it. obey him or burn in misery for eternity kind of harsh for a loving god right? you say god had to exist to create the universe, then where did god come from, it is just as logical for me to say the univ erse was just there as for you to say a big man in the sky just appeared. someone please give me a logical answer to these, not a ridiculous insult or some "god works in mysterious ways" shit something real.

That's why you and one world order types will torment yourselves to death asking why? Because you are not comfortable in your beliefs and you probably never will. So tell me, what happens say . . . you eventually find the answers your looking for? Will you be satisfied or will it be time to find another "logical" explanation for your existence. It just by faith alone that you either choose to belive in God or not. In the end . . . you will get your answer wether it is God or not. I just so happen to believe that's my choice and I live with that. These all-of-a-sudden conversations about existence and higher power is no different than Christian talking about God. You complain about them "forcing there beliefs on you" yet you and one world order types (and I'm sure more will come out the woodwork) are doing the same exact thing right now. What was that thing that Warik or Wodin said about Hypocrisy?

This whole fire as punishment thing is interesting.

Top Bottom