Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One Hour Massage + Happy Ending = Good Way To Start Off A Saturday

Dunk said:
Good day planned

Head to my cousins apartment in the city.

-Go to a spot in the Village for a 1 hour Massage from the Asians.
-Get a Happy Ending
-Roof Top Party all day at my cousins place on the East Side
-Hit the bars, and clubs at night.

This is gonna be a loooooooong day.
your cousin is asian?

was it a happy hand or mouth ending? personally i don't bother with a rubbadubdub ending because i got two hands already and i can stroke my own tool better than god himself. unless she puts it in her mouth then forget it. the price in Bangkok is $20 including a happy oral

Place was off the hook. Great Spa. I felt like a king in there. Walking around in a robe.

I got a sick 1 hour full body massage.

This bitch was acrobatic. Bending me in weird ways. It was excellent.

Then she goes for the happy ending. I must say. While she was doing it i had to look b/c it felt like she was sucking it. The technique was crazy. It felt so damn good i was like damn i dont want this to end so im tryin to hold out as best i can. It was almost like she summoned my baby batter without having to yank much. I didnt stand a chance.

I never seen a 2 handed jacking like this. AMAZING!!

Then after im done she points to my cock and goes time to go sleepy. Im like what? She takes this hot towel and squeezes the blood out of my cock. LOL.

This chick was a cock technician.

The roof top party was sick. Probably about 40 people. Alot of girls

The rest of the night was amazing too. Went to the lounge thats on the roof of the Maritime Hotel. Loved it there.

Once again. Paying for it today. Glutton, I am.

Dunk said:
Place was off the hook. Great Spa. I felt like a king in there. Walking around in a robe.

I got a sick 1 hour full body massage.

This bitch was acrobatic. Bending me in weird ways. It was excellent.

Then she goes for the happy ending. I must say. While she was doing it i had to look b/c it felt like she was sucking it. The technique was crazy. It felt so damn good i was like damn i dont want this to end so im tryin to hold out as best i can. It was almost like she summoned my baby batter without having to yank much. I didnt stand a chance.

I never seen a 2 handed jacking like this. AMAZING!!

Then after im done she points to my cock and goes time to go sleepy. Im like what? She takes this hot towel and squeezes the blood out of my cock. LOL.

This chick was a cock technician.

The roof top party was sick. Probably about 40 people. Alot of girls

The rest of the night was amazing too. Went to the lounge thats on the roof of the Maritime Hotel. Loved it there.

Once again. Paying for it today. Glutton, I am.
awesome man.. awesome.

JayC9 said:
was it a happy hand or mouth ending? personally i don't bother with a rubbadubdub ending because i got two hands already and i can stroke my own tool better than god himself. unless she puts it in her mouth then forget it. the price in Bangkok is $20 including a happy oral

I'd rather have a handjob and not worry about herpes.......the gift that keeps on giving.

Top Bottom