Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Cycle Bench Press/Push Up question.

iron asylum

Hopefully I can get some insight before this thread is moved. I was just curious about Push Ups compared to Bench Press. When you do push ups what percentage of your weight would it be considered that you are pressing? I'm 250 right now and what amount of weight would that be each push up I did? The whole 250? or 2/3rds of that weight? Just a curiousity question.

Do not make threads in the wrong forum When you know better please.

People on the weight lifting forum can also help to ya know.

there is no 1 number the lower your body goes the heavier the load gets. the higher you go the lighter it gets because the weight shifts more to your feet. that the low weight issue, and the poor motion range is what makes pushups a bad choice if you can bench.

there is no 1 number the lower your body goes the heavier the load gets. the higher you go the lighter it gets because the weight shifts more to your feet. that the low weight issue, and the poor motion range is what makes pushups a bad choice if you can bench.

What about "The Perfect Push-Up"? The 130 pound guy on TV said all it takes is twenty minutes a day with the Perfect Push-Up and I can have a ripped chest, shoulders, arms, and abs.

What about "The Perfect Push-Up"? The 130 pound guy on TV said all it takes is twenty minutes a day with the Perfect Push-Up and I can have a ripped chest, shoulders, arms, and abs.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the info. I usually Rep out with push ups at the end of my chest day but there usually isnt a whole lot left. Was just curious.

I wish I would have thought of making something like the perfect push-up! So many people buy them and they are pointless, but made someone millions. Also, lets not forgot about the perfect pull-up......

lol i want to lose 100 lbs so i can be a skinny little shit like him to.

Top Bottom