Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omnadren?? little strength gain??

IrishMagnus

i know that the omnas are real because they passed the freezer test and i know the source the question is im 4 weeks in adn no good strength increases lots of size just no real dramtic increases in strength ??? i did a front loading like 1500 1500 1250 1250 1000 etc whats deal??? im thinking of throwing in some fina what you guys think????i need help?????????? Please reply

Keep geting in those cals and the weight and strength will follow. If you vcan I would get some Fina and add it into the cycle. Fina is my fav AAS by far and the strength it gives you is just insane. You will love it

M18

Heads up for a newbie question =)

Ok, damn it, Fina, I've been seeng that name alot now and I honestly have no clue what it is,, and I havent found any Steroid list that explains it to me..

anyone care to?

Re: Heads up for a newbie question =)

BuilderBenny said:
Ok, damn it, Fina, I've been seeng that name alot now and I honestly have no clue what it is,, and I havent found any Steroid list that explains it to me..

anyone care to?

Look for trenbolone acetate. One of the brand names is fina. Kinda like calling oxandrolone anavar.

And most 'steroid lists' are shit.

Or you could make the fina yourself. Do a search on the net for Finaplix or Component TH. They're cattle implants and are legal to ship to your house and possess(until you make it into an injectable. But I don't think you're worried about legality when you're shooting test.) All you need from there is a conversion kit. Which are easy to find...

im loving the strength the omna is giving me,im throwing dbol in for the last four weeks of my cycle,cant wait

Top Bottom