Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG. OMG. OMG. How cute.

blueta2 said:
hahaha.....well not as cute as kitties of course

Your trying to make us jealous with tripher.

I don't like the cocky Bluta.

I'm no dog whisperer..........but am I the only who senses the dog is trying to say "make that thing shut the fuck up".....??? Baby's crying are like nails on a chalkboard to me........so I can't even imagine what it must be like for hearing sensitive dogs. That or he's just trying to drown out the kid...........either way.

all the whey said:
Your trying to make us jealous with tripher.

I don't like the cocky Bluta.

yeah well get used to her b/c I'm here, Im queer, get used to it :)

and it's YOU'RE...who are you, YW?

all the whey said:
wtffs.jpg
that kitty is cute

redsamurai said:
I'm no dog whisperer..........but am I the only who senses the dog is trying to say "make that thing shut the fuck up".....??? Baby's crying are like nails on a chalkboard to me........so I can't even imagine what it must be like for hearing sensitive dogs. That or he's just trying to drown out the kid...........either way.

It looked like to me that the dog was doing it to stop the baby from crying.. because when the dog was crying.. the baby wasn't crying.. the baby was just staring at the dog.. my buddy does that with his kid.. when he starts crying.. he'll pick him up and just start going waaaa waaaaa really loud and his kid will usually stop, heh it's kinda funny.

Angel said:
that kitty is cute

Thank you Angel. It is nice to talk to girl who is nice once in a while.

FriendlyCanadian said:
It looked like to me that the dog was doing it to stop the baby from crying.. because when the dog was crying.. the baby wasn't crying.. the baby was just staring at the dog.. my buddy does that with his kid.. when he starts crying.. he'll pick him up and just start going waaaa waaaaa really loud and his kid will usually stop, heh it's kinda funny.

I like my explanation better..........

all the whey said:

This fatass in front (the black one) is my buddy now. He goes nuts if he doesn't see me for 24 hours, insists on being on my lap when I am at the computer, throws his body weight against the door if I shut him out, and sleeps right next to my head every night with his head on the pillow. Oh, and he frequently sits just like that. On his butt, with the modesty paw placement.

6lxnpn6.jpg

nefertiti said:
This fatass in front (the black one) is my buddy now. He goes nuts if he doesn't see me for 24 hours, insists on being on my lap when I am at the computer, throws his body weight against the door if I shut him out, and sleeps right next to my head every night with his head on the pillow. Oh, and he frequently sits just like that. On his butt, with the modesty paw placement.

6lxnpn6.jpg

Yes, Yes, we know. All guys go nuts if they don't see you. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom