Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega's New Pump3d===>HOLY SHIT!!

If you want to ship to Canada you have to get the OXP 3 pack and know we will send via priority....
but if snagged by customs we cannot be responsible

I can't understand how people can allow being victims of a system/government. Yall canadians, if not allowed to bring in what you need, what about making it yourself?? nobody has come up with that idea? vote those fuckin politicians and President out and reform the system.

Anyways, is feel so nice to workout under the influence of Pump3d!! lol. Even waiting for it to kick in is fun. I start feeling anxious....nervous....like I HAVE to stand up and start jumping around. lol. That's the time to hit the weights.

This product is full of surprises. Not only the energy created before hitting the gym, but when you start working out, 1-2 extra reps come from nowhere. You sweat like a pig. Stamina and endurance through the roof. I'm resting like 30 seconds between sets, increasing reps, volume and intensity. Old school body baby.

Well I'm going down to the states in a few weeks so maybe I will just get some shipped to where I'm staying.

Is Pump3d a milder version of superstim?

Hi AAP sorry to have not gotten back to this

Pump3d is for lifting in the gym when you ant Maximum Strength and CNS activation.

SuperStimulant is for Energy only and is akin to "5 hour Energy" on Jet Fuel:artist:

Top Bottom