Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia Pics - Sassy69, I have one for you.

WOW great pics, gunters freaking arm looks like he is smuggling a freaking garden hose inder there

WOW

I am happy for Jay

clearly jay looked better.guy is sick.good fore him.I thought he looked better last year to and oftin wonderd why he did not win.

needtogetas said:
clearly jay looked better.guy is sick.good fore him.I thought he looked better last year to and oftin wonderd why he did not win.

i have to say ronnie looked just as good last year and u have to BEAT the champ not match him

this year ronnie was holding alot of water and his gut is getting out of control

BTW did ANY of you EF people get to MEAT UP in vegas at all? Did anyone get some o' Wulfgar w/ some accompanying pix?

Sassy69 said:
BTW did ANY of you EF people get to MEAT UP in vegas at all? Did anyone get some o' Wulfgar w/ some accompanying pix?

I gave him my cell #, but he didn't call for a MEAT UP. lolol Proly cause I had a rather large boyfriend in tow. :D I did notice that he checked out my profile before he left (lololol). maybe he was afraid to call because I have more muskles.

silverbackn said:
You're definitely right, we were very close. That makes me sad : (

Mcfly! Why didn't you let me kow you were going? dammit. I was so ready to make fun of how small you (think you) are.

DieselGunz said:
his gut is getting out of control

Understatement. that is the one thing I even hate about myself... noit like it is fat or anything... just thick waisted.

saint808 said:
Understatement. that is the one thing I even hate about myself... noit like it is fat or anything... just thick waisted.

At women's BB pre-judging, the MC sat down next to me during a break. I asked him who he favored. He shot right back and aske me who I liked. I told him Iris Kyle, because she had the whole 'X' factor going on. Wide shoulders, small waist, legs in proportion. He agreed, and told me that large guts were getting out of hand in both men's and women's bb. (I found out he'd been to every Olympia since they began. wow. )

Top Bottom