Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia Pics - Sassy69, I have one for you.

Scotsman said:
Gunter is awesome I've had the great opportunity to sit and talk with him a couple of times.

Cheers,
Scotsman

def. my favorite bodybuilder.

imo he looks better than all of them

the-short-one said:
Mcfly! Why didn't you let me kow you were going? dammit. I was so ready to make fun of how small you (think you) are.
I know, I know, I'm a tool. I will put some pics up, maybe you will recognize me. I was the guy with a shaved head and a tight shirt on. LMAO

Scotsman said:
Gunter is awesome I've had the great opportunity to sit and talk with him a couple of times.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Damn I wish I had the opportunity to sit on him a few times....

a creed said:
Sassy!!! - Shame on you

Yea shame on me for missing opportunities.

Dude - at my competition last summer he was a guest poser and he was spread-eagle in a posing suit getting protanned in the pump up room. How many times in your life do you have a 300 lb muscle bound beef cake exposed like that???

the-short-one said:
Yo, Sass. I got this picture with you in mind. (this is where I'm supposed to dance around and yell na-na-nana-na, but hey. I'm way too classy for that. :D)

who's the SMOKIN' hot chick in the first pic with Gunter?

Sassy69 said:
Yea shame on me for missing opportunities.

Dude - at my competition last summer he was a guest poser and he was spread-eagle in a posing suit getting protanned in the pump up room. How many times in your life do you have a 300 lb muscle bound beef cake exposed like that???

Did you wet yourself?

I drooled a lot -- actually I felt kinda bad because all the girls were sort of ogling him and he knew it. You could see from the look on his face he felt really cheap & used.

Sassy69 said:
I drooled a lot -- actually I felt kinda bad because all the girls were sort of ogling him and he knew it. You could see from the look on his face he felt really cheap & used.

That's how I often feel............
:worried:

Top Bottom