Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia Pics - Sassy69, I have one for you.

the-short-one

EF VIP
Yo, Sass. I got this picture with you in mind. (this is where I'm supposed to dance around and yell na-na-nana-na, but hey. I'm way too classy for that. :D)

Picture001.jpg

OK - now that you're jelous cause I got to fondle Gunter's backside, let's look at the others. :verygood:

Sorry about the blur in the bottom left of some of the pics. Some guy's big melon was in my way.

ronnie-jay-posedown.jpg

ronnie-jay-3.jpg

ronnie-jay-2.jpg

ronnie-jay.jpg

ronnie.jpg

jay.jpg

jay-arms-up.jpg

jay-ben-dexter.jpg

jay-check.jpg

jay-cometitors.jpg

jay-lee-haney.jpg

jay-trophy.jpg

...Jeff and I agreed that marcus was our favorite. Here's a few pics:

marcus-2.jpg

marcus-5.jpg

marcus-3.jpg

marcus-4.jpg

marcus.jpg

I'll post pictures of the figure and women bb in the women's forum when I get them off my camera. I forgot the cable at home.

great pictures

cool pics, thanks for posting.

it's hard for me to think these guys look good, so I'll reserve judgement, but good for Jay. seems like a solid guy and I know he's been looming in the shadows of Gutty Ron for too long

KillahBee said:
cool pics, thanks for posting.

it's hard for me to think these guys look good, so I'll reserve judgement, but good for Jay. seems like a solid guy and I know he's been looming in the shadows of Gutty Ron for too long

We watched pre-judging and knew he had it. I should have gone to the sports book and bet on it. duh. I wonder what the odds were...

The plus side is that I put $200 into a $100 slot machine and got 3 triple bars. I won $6000.00. :D

superqt4u2nv said:
Great picas Shorty you get any of the figure finals?

I have pre-judging pics - I just posted pics that Jeff took in the women's forum. I'll have more tomorrow when I download from my camera. I posted the bb pics, too.

Top Bottom